Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

turbo D

Pulled an all-nighter and wrote a paper that is due today. Mood: groggy. x_x
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

nintendodork

Read the first issue of Nintendo Power, again, whilst eating the rest of that cheesecake.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

Just sat through a two meetings in two and a half hours. Not bad.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: turbo D on May 18, 2009, 09:20:08 am
Pulled an all-nighter and wrote a paper that is due today. Mood: groggy. x_x

Man I remember doing those so many times.....I'll be doing them again this fall....awaaaaaaaaaaa

Last thing I did was organized my office area....wow so much crap...

nintendodork

Last thing I did was clean out my locker at school..

No more teachers, no more pencils, no more books, etc.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rogles

( ยด_ゝ`)

Blue Protoman

Quote from: nintendodork on May 19, 2009, 03:10:13 pm
Last thing I did was clean out my locker at school..

No more teachers, no more pencils, no more books, etc.

Already!?  It's still May!  Does school work differently in the midwest?
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

nintendodork

YESH JUST LIKE OUR CORN.

Our last day is the 22nd.  But we only go from 8:00-10:00

FamicomFreak

Played Darkstone for two hours straight...haven't done that since I got mario 8 last year.

133MHz

Recently I haven't been able to immerse myself in any game like I used to. I can barely find some free time to relax and dedicate some time for video gaming, and when I finally get some free time to relax and play, I just can't get myself into it :'(. I blame life & responsibilities.

JC

Yikes! This better not be the beginning of the end. I feel that, too sometimes. I actually only play games when I'm testing new games I've purchase (and will put up for sale). I wish I had more time. I've been able to get into a few games lately -- Lickle was amazing, so was Ai Senshi Nicol. I never ever play a game through to the end, but with those two I did.

Blue Protoman

Yikes.  I'd better enjoy my childhood while it lasts.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

FamicomFreak

Hmm I just got that back 133mhz man it feels so good to enjoy a game again and I never imagine I would get into Darkstone so bad. I guess I'm into the leveling dungeon crawling stuff. Also, the weapons have a level of duration so if I don't fix them then they'll break ohhh nooo! I love that stuff. I want to see if I take a break and play umjammer lammy again.

JC