March 29, 2024, 01:44:37 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ericj

nintendodork

June 28, 2009, 09:09:58 pm #511 Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 11:09:53 pm by nintendodork
Took a shower after some golf that I played with my brother and his wife.  It was her first time, and I busted my driver before we even started, so I had to use my 4i/putter the whole time. >:( 

Edit* Last thing I did was put my cat on top of the fridge.  I heard something rustling around up there, and it was a mouse in a bag of chips!  Yuck!  My cat hit the mouse down off of the fridge onto the floor, and it crippled the mouse.  My cat then started the process that is the circle of life. :P 
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

My parents' cat killed a snake that was in their house on Saturday. She toyed with it for hours.

ericj

133MHz

Finally got my Sinclair ZX Spectrum working!!! (had to replace the ULA). I'm so happy ;D ;D ;D!!!!

manuel

FamicomFreak

opened my famiclone to find a board inside! woohoo treasure now I can make it into a cart!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

Nice! I've never been able to find one like that. I'm interested, since those Famiclones sometimes have great game clones.

UglyJoe

Watched most of the Pitchmen marathon on Discovery.  RIP Billy :'(

manuel

nurd

When i was little it was my absolute favorite game  ;)

Jedi Master Baiter

I see, you're 15 - that makes sense.

I feel old. :(

Anyways, checked out this awesomeness:

http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/NES/SnakeRattleNRoll-Map.png

I am older than this game.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nurd

July 02, 2009, 09:28:30 am #524 Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 03:37:30 pm by nurd
Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on July 02, 2009, 01:28:14 am
Anyways, checked out this awesomeness: