March 28, 2024, 07:12:59 pm

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

It's his signature.  Speaking of that, Manuel, you're going to receive a PM soon. ;)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Well what do you have left? I don't know any of the games by their pics so could you name them and their current prices? And how much is sylvian (I think that's the spelling)

manuel

I have updated game names.
PM me for Syvalion, please.

nensondubois

l didn't get the PM for some reason. Could you send it again

nintendodork

I think he was telling you to PM him..
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nurd

I created a tumblr account, because Paul said i should

This is a link to it.

Also, I spilled 7up on by bed and laptop. Ennngghhh. :c

cubelmariomadness

Sorry folks.

nensondubois

PM/d Manuel.

Tried to write a SPC player with not so good results. Maybe I'll get it working eventually.

manuel

I'm pulling an all-nighter today, because of a long (and hard) translation with a severe due date. I just had my coffee break and thought to check out the forums.

JC

Loaded content for the new FW website...coming soon.

nintendodork

Quote from: manuel on October 25, 2009, 10:20:28 am
I'm pulling an all-nighter today
That's what I did last night.  I happened to get on FW at 4:30 AM to check up on things. :P

Last thing I did was take a shower after the all-nighter. :D

nensondubois

Went to KMart to buy licorice from Young and Smylie.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...