April 20, 2024, 06:11:46 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

MS-DOS4

Installed Parallels Desktop on my macbook, then installed Windows XP, then a PS1 emulator. The kids at school will be so jealous when I'm playing fabulous FPSes such as Metal Gear Solid, while they play their shitty flash tetris.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

UglyJoe

Showed up at work.

Quote from: MS-DOS4 on November 02, 2009, 12:07:54 am
Installed Parallels Desktop on my macbook, then installed Windows XP, then a PS1 emulator. The kids at school will be so jealous when I'm playing fabulous FPSes such as Metal Gear Solid, while they play their shitty flash tetris.

Tax dollars well spent.

MS-DOS4

>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

nurd

I don't remember Metal Gear Solid being a FPS.  ;)

I checked the mail. The Calender thing from Club Nintendo is here.

nensondubois

I fnally found the song I was looking for for two years! Haha!  :D :D

nintendodork

Took a shower, and checked the final count for our town's mayoral election.  My grandpa was running for re-election, and won with approx. 750 votes, the other guy had approx. 350.  The other guy was a hick who was running solely out of revenge for my grandpa not making him the chief of police of our town.  ::)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

son_ov_hades

Watched my governor concede  :'(. I knocked on so many doors too, not looking forward to 4 years of a Republican governor at all. 

UglyJoe

They were both pretty lousy candidates.  It was a lose-lose scenario :-\

son_ov_hades

Being a left winger, Corzine was at least 100 times better than Christie for me. I guess I can still hope shit gets done on the national level.

nensondubois

Quote from: UglyJoe on November 03, 2009, 08:27:17 pm
They were both pretty lousy candidates.  It was a lose-lose scenario :-\

I agree. The first things I look for in a Candidate is:

He/She does not support abortion
Does not support circumcisions
Does not Support the death penalty

********And so on... (anything that doesn't contradict America's foundation.)********

ericj

November 04, 2009, 05:14:26 pm #911 Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 05:23:19 pm by ericj
Quote from: nensondubois on November 04, 2009, 04:19:58 pm
********And so on... (anything that doesn't contradict America's foundation.)********

Wow, I'm aghast at the conservativeness of your post.  :o

America's foundation??? Remember slavery, black rights, women's suffrage, the displacement and murder of Native Americans? How the only people who had power and decision-making rights were the wealthy, white landowners?

Maybe you think it happened exactly as in your HS History books. It didn't. People fought hard are still fighting for rights all over this country.

EDIT: It's a sliding scale from Liberal -- Moderate -- Conservative. Independent isn't a choice here.  ;)

I just wrote this post.

UglyJoe

I think (hope) it was a poorly-told joke...

I just opened my Club Nintendo 2010 calendar.

nensondubois

November 04, 2009, 05:17:59 pm #913 Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 05:31:29 pm by nensondubois
Quote from: ericj on November 04, 2009, 05:14:26 pm
Quote from: nensondubois on November 04, 2009, 04:19:58 pm

Wow, I'm aghast at the conservativeness of your post.  :o

America's foundation??? Remember slavery, black rights, women's suffrage, the displacement and murder of Native Americans? How the only people who had power and decision-making rights were the wealthy, white landowners?

Wow... I did missword it. eh... well this should be a brief correction.

Maybe you think it happened exactly as in your HS History books. It didn't. People fought hard are still fighting for rights all over this country.

Yeah, I know about all of that shit. Those are the only things disapprove of. I'm not a conservative, I'm an Independent. I believe "Live free or DIE!" I want to protect all of our rights from politicians. I don't believe revenge should be carried out by law.

I just uploaded Intellivision In Hi-FI for the internet.

nintendodork

Quote from: ericj on November 04, 2009, 05:14:26 pm
women's suffrage
Haha, that reminded me of when Jay Leno went around and asked women if they think that they think women's suffrage is right.  Almost all of them said something like "No!  Women's suffrage is wrong!"  Then he told them what it meant.

I just got home from work. 
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat