April 19, 2024, 12:56:33 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cam3ron@FW

I went to the World WaterPark at West Ed. Mall...
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

nensondubois

133MHz

Woke up (~2 PM). First day of summer break for me yay! :D

Doc

Checked out how Famicom World was doing, and also checked in on the forums. ;)

nintendodork

I actually had to do a double take when I read your post, Doc. :P  You should post more.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Cam3ron@FW

Went to the Edmonton Oilers Vs. Toronto Leafs game, it was funny to watch Toronto lose and all the putdowns that were shown on the Jumbotron :)
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

Nightstar699

Tried (unsuccessfully) to sleep. I think I have Restless Leg Syndrome. ::)
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nensondubois

Answered a bunch of questions for Gamefaqs Mario games.

nensondubois

Nightstar699

Got spammed on Youtube. >:( i'm gonna make a new account soon.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

JC

Found a cool pic of my grandma's house from around 1910.

nensondubois

Look up my Family with my Grandfather on Ancestry.com and he told me that I derived from a "Stacks" family.

son_ov_hades

Booked a flight to Europe!  ;D

133MHz

Awesome! Where to? (I've got a slight feeling that I already know the answer ::))

nensondubois

Helped someone with a GG code.