March 28, 2024, 03:53:21 pm

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

I'm a bit late, but congrats, UglyJoe!

Let us know when LittleUglyJoe is on his way!  ;D

MS-DOS4

This isn't something I've done YET, but tomorrow I'm going on my first yard sale excursion with a friend. I hope I find a NES or something.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

manuel

Just came back from our new apartment.
We now have electricity, gas and internet. Yay! We'll probably move this weekend. After the move I should have more time to play games and hang out on the forums again! :D

133MHz

Played emulated Wii with a real Wiimote via Bluetooth. Pure awesomeness.

manuel

Packed a lot of books, DVDs, games and other random stuff in many boxes.

nintendodork

Installed FireFox on my new laptop. After doing some research, getting a new laptop was only slightly more expensive than fixing my Toshiba's problem. :-\
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Peps1ru1es92

Cool, or unfortunate, depending on how you look at it, What kind is it?

OT: Played a little Mario on my Nintendo.
Hey people, TRG still exists. Come join the meh-ness.

http://trgforums.servegame.com

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

Quote from: manuel on July 13, 2010, 05:49:46 am
After the move I should have more time to play games and hang out on the forums again! :D

Awesome. I need internet at home so I can hang out here more, too. :(

I just got back from a rather interesting breakfast. :o I had a waffle with strawberries on top.

nintendodork

Smoked out of a hookah

nintendodork

They taste/smell a lot better than cigarettes.  What disc image did you try to download?  I remember I had a few problems getting Dreamcast ISOs because half of the ones I found were in a weird format that I don't remember the name of..

nintendodork

July 20, 2010, 02:07:21 pm #1406 Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 02:20:56 pm by UglyJoe
Where do you normally get them from?  I don't remember where I got most of mine but I think one of the sites was <deleted by mod>.  You didn't used to have to register to download stuff but if that's not an issue for you I would recommend you try that.

mod edit: Don't post links to rom sites, please.  Take it to PM's ;)

cubelmariomadness

An MDF is an N64 sound file if i remember correctly.

No, wait. They're for burning programs. I think Alcohol 120 will burn those.
Sorry folks.

nintendodork

Sorry about that UJ, forgot that it applied to rom sites and not just roms.  Last thing I did was pack for a trip to Sogen-Con in Sioux City, South Dakota with my cousin and his friends.  My first anime convention! ;D

133MHz

Tried to measure Phi2 on an original Famicom:

It wasn't broken or anything. I was just bored. ::)