April 25, 2024, 11:55:38 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

petik1

Got bit everywhere by ants why pulling out a tree stump. It stings everytime i rub my legs on something  >:(

nintendodork

Took a bunch of pictures of stuff with a friend today and put 'em up on Facebook.  Anyone on FW who's my friend on Facebook can see them.  It's the first time I've done anything like that, and I had a lot of fun doing it.  I don't see myself doing it often though unless my friend and I are doing it together.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

Just washed my mouse pad. Holy hell was that dirty! :o

MS-DOS4

Was playing Earthbound Zero when I noticed by looking at the game map screen, it takes place in the area where I live! (Washington, USA)
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

petik1

Is there a podunk in washington?

MS-DOS4

No, "Podunk" refers to a place "in the middle of nowhere" which fits in with the story about how a couple in the middle of nowhere America disappeared. Marysville and Spokane are both here, Union Stations are all over the US, but there's two in WA I think. There's a Youngtown in Seattle, but I seriously doubt it has anything to do with the real location. Reindeer could be referring to Mt. Rainier, and Ellay may refer to L.A. which is actually two states below WA.

It's a conspiracy.  ::) :P

Yukima

I just started my laundry, and will soon have to pull out the owner's manual for our new dryer to figure out how to use it!

MS-DOS4

Quote from: Mi5terDNA on September 19, 2010, 07:19:54 pm
Quote from: MS-DOS4 on September 19, 2010, 01:44:13 pm
No, "Podunk" refers to a place "in the middle of nowhere" which fits in with the story about how a couple in the middle of nowhere America disappeared. Marysville and Spokane are both here, Union Stations are all over the US, but there's two in WA I think. There's a Youngtown in Seattle, but I seriously doubt it has anything to do with the real location. Reindeer could be referring to Mt. Rainier, and Ellay may refer to L.A. which is actually two states below WA.

It's a conspiracy.  ::) :P

I mean, the japanese version has all the towns named after holidays :P

It might be this way because Nintendo of America is in Washington. Also, does anybody know what NOA does anyway? Aren't all nintendo designed games programmed in Japan?

Jedi Master Baiter

I would assume at the very least they handle localization & censorship,

not to mention translating,

as well as marketing for western consumers,

not to mention publishing locally made games,

as well as handling legal issues in the states...

MS-DOS4

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

Changed our car insurance company and saved about 25000 Yen (for the next year) this way. Yay.

FamicomFreak

did you switched to geico?
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

I'm not in the US.  ;)

I switched to Axa Direct.

UglyJoe

Got hit by a Twitter exploit.  Looks like a bug in their auto-expand-shortlinks code.  Annoying since I can't use the site, but bravo for fun exploits (as opposed to annoying install-malware exploits).