March 28, 2024, 06:33:00 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: Peps1ru1es92 on November 23, 2010, 02:01:27 pm
Do you know the name? Was it pirates of Silicon Valley?

That's a good movie

ericj

I picked my guinea pig up from the vet after surgery. They had to amputate her entire right leg right up to the hip.  :(  She seems to be doing well, she's eating and moving around, which is way more than I'd be doing in the same situation.  They made her a collar to prevent her from messing with her stitches.

Jedi Master Baiter

FamicomFreak

won some eBay auctions and blogged! Typical Sunday night
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

NintendoKing

I just password protected my Wi-Fi because 8 people were freeloading off of it and slowing my Internet down... I thought I'd be nice but to much abuse from neighbors jacking my Internet.

linkzpikachu

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on November 29, 2010, 02:28:26 am
I just password protected my Wi-Fi because 8 people were freeloading off of it and slowing my Internet down... I thought I'd be nice but to much abuse from neighbors jacking my Internet.

dangit you caught me
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

FamicomFreak

made some sales ding ding ding, now packing them up :)

nensondubois

Just updated the Mario & Wario SPC set to include additional tracks, and some redumps.

linkzpikachu

found out that twitter wasnt blocked at school
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nensondubois

Instantly shed a tear when I heard that people still use Twitter.

linkzpikachu

i dont use it i just was kinda bored and was screwing around and found it out
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

petik1

Listened to a  stereotypical black guy complain how his computer is slow at fedex office ans said something is wrong with the "proccessing". Even my dad who knows nothing about computers gave me a weird look :p

FamicomFreak

hahaha nice, don't you just love it when people mistake memory for hard drive space instead of RAM? Then again, it's understandable.

petik1

Im sure someone will get a laugh out of this.

Theres a high possibility that even after my parents' divorce finalizes, that theyll still be living in the same house for a bit. God help me. :/

FamicomFreak

sounds like a  sitcom!   :o