linkzpikachu

finished an anime series
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

manuel

Just pre-ordered myself an Aqua Blue 3DS.  ;D

nensondubois

Watched some more Mr Show.

MS-DOS4

Built my first redstone circuit in Minecraft.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

manuel

I'm following a 2ch thread about 3DS pre-orders right now. According to that some people are already lining up in front of stores.  :o
Glad that I could place my order already.

jpx72

Quote from: manuel
Just pre-ordered myself an Aqua Blue 3DS

Expecting an exhausting 3DS first-hand experience thread here! ;)

manuel

Yea, I'll probably post my thoughts once I have it.  :D

linkzpikachu

Damnit! we gotta wait till March 27  >:(
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

ericj

Received an offer on an ebay item I put up for auction many months ago that I completely forgot was still an active listing.  That explains those ebay fees I was being billed for every month.  Maybe now they'll stop. :P

manuel

Quote from: linkzpikachu on January 19, 2011, 08:09:44 am
Damnit! we gotta wait till March 27  >:(

On the other hand you guys get it for a whole lot cheaper than I here in Japan.  >:(

linkzpikachu

cheap? are you kidding me? 249.99 is not cheap
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

manuel

I said "cheaper" (comparative form).
25000 Japanese Yen are equivalent to 305 $ right now. 250 is pretty darn cheap compared to that.

And your notion of "cheap"/"expensive" will change once you have a regular job. Trust me.  ;)
When a new game console costs less than 1% of your annual income you don't see it as that expensive any more. At least that's how it is for me.

ericj

Quote from: manuel on January 20, 2011, 07:51:13 am
And your notion of "cheap"/"expensive" will change once you have a regular job. Trust me.  ;)

Agreed. I used to think that $250 was a lot of money, but now I can spend that on a weekend without even trying and not really have anything to show for it.

jpx72

Quote from: manuel on January 20, 2011, 07:51:13 am
I said "cheaper" (comparative form).
25000 Japanese Yen are equivalent to 305 $ right now. 250 is pretty darn cheap compared to that.

And your notion of "cheap"/"expensive" will change once you have a regular job. Trust me.  ;)
When a new game console costs less than 1% of your annual income you don't see it as that expensive any more. At least that's how it is for me.

you shouldn't have said that. your monthly payment (after some calculation done) is cca 5x higher than a "higher-standard" payment over here. ;(