March 28, 2024, 05:56:21 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

January 20, 2011, 08:21:11 am #1740 Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 08:32:56 am by manuel
Really?
I don't think so. I'm sure there's a mistake in your calculation.  :D I most certainly don't make 5 times as much as a higher-standard worker in Slovakia.
It's a bit off-topic, but what's the average salary in Slovakia?

edit: googled it: around 745 Euros per month. (proves my point! I make more than that, but not 5 times more.)

jpx72

Hmm maybe in the capital city. In my part of the country it's around 350€.
(let's drop this conversation)

nintendodork

When do you plan to start incorporating commentary into these?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Soon enough with no definitive deadline or anything, I just want to get these Let's Plays out there. Commentary will both dubbed into rehashed videos, and later on live commentary will be added live with the recording of new Let's Play material.

manuel

Quote from: jpx72 on January 20, 2011, 09:33:13 am
Hmm maybe in the capital city. In my part of the country it's around 350€.
(let's drop this conversation)

Yeah, OK.
Last thing I did was ripping some CDs with children's songs. My son loves these.

jpx72

Connected my newest collection addition, an old PMD 85 computer to an old TV, and found out that IT'S ALIVE!
(and yes, it's hot like hell  ;D)

FamicomRetroGamer

Sent back a PS3 game, because it had its case broken and also payment for an NGC black boxed with 4 games.

Can't wait to receive my NGC.

This time I'm not going to bs myself and sell it, it's to keep it! No sellin'!

linkzpikachu

downloaded netflix to wii only to discover that FMA:Brotherhood is only on DVD  >:(
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nensondubois

Took 5 hours just to upload a 15 minute video! Talked to Xious about the store mainly asking some question in preparation.

linkzpikachu

organized my 40K army (i play chaos space marines for anyone who cares)
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nensondubois

Organised my Youtube channel.

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

Downloaded FireFox 4 Beta 10.  Lots of wasted space in the window, but I don't really have an opinion on it yet.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat