March 28, 2024, 06:02:11 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Something to do with unused music, I'm assuming? :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Yes, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

A few short hours ago KungFuFurby (so give him credit if you care to spread the word, please.) discovered what is undoubtedly the most interesting discovery in video-game history; Frogger for the Super Nintendo will perform this unspeakable thing when this code is used: 80CB3216

NOT GOING TO SPOIL IT FOR YOU!!! SEE FOR YOURSELF!!! :D

manuel

Installed Firefox 4. Is it just me or does it almost look like Chrome now?  :crazy:

Jedi Master Baiter

I guess Firefox is jumping on the Google Global Domination™ enterprise? ;D

UglyJoe

Mozilla got tired of copying all of Opera's cool features, so now it's copying Chrome's ;D

petik1

Quote from: nensondubois on March 25, 2011, 09:50:46 pm
Yes, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

A few short hours ago KungFuFurby (so give him credit if you care to spread the word, please.) discovered what is undoubtedly the most interesting discovery in video-game history; Frogger for the Super Nintendo will perform this unspeakable thing when this code is used: 80CB3216

NOT GOING TO SPOIL IT FOR YOU!!! SEE FOR YOURSELF!!! :D

YOU IDIOT!

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

UglyJoe

Haha, wonder how those got in there.

nensondubois

I'm working on finishing the SPC set and maybe an article on it. One of the most bizarre items in gaming history.  :octorok:

nintendodork

Got a tux for prom. I'm excited.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

Are you a senior, nDork?

You're only 15! :o

Or are you going out with a senior? ;)

son_ov_hades

Wrote lesson plans while blasting Metal Church. I somehow think if my students ever saw me outside of school they'd never take me seriously again.  ;D

manuel

Quote from: UglyJoe on March 26, 2011, 07:29:36 pm

Haha, wonder how those got in there.

Can somebody tell me what happens?

UglyJoe

Quote from: manuel on March 27, 2011, 05:25:42 pm

Spoiler
It plays sound effects from one of the Ren & Stimpy games ("you eediot!").
[close]

nintendodork

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on March 27, 2011, 01:17:26 am
Are you a senior, nDork?

You're only 15! :o

Or are you going out with a senior? ;)
I'm a sophomore. I'm taking a senior to prom, though. ;)

Quote from: UglyJoe on March 27, 2011, 05:53:36 pm
Quote from: manuel on March 27, 2011, 05:25:42 pm

Spoiler
It plays sound effects from one of the Ren & Stimpy games ("you eediot!").
[close]

Haha, that's awesome! ;D