March 28, 2024, 10:54:43 pm

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

FamicomFreak

Finally done from a long day of doing errands...
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

modeltfordman

Just back from my class. Only a few more weeks left until I'm done with college forever!

linkzpikachu

finished spirited away for the first time ever
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

manuel

Did you like it?
I think I have watched that one over 50 times already. The soundtrack is in my car's CD player right now.  :)

FamicomFreak

walked from work 21 blocks! Yay! It was kinda of fun but I shouldn't waste my stamina so much especially when I have to run early in the morning yikes!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

tonev

When to the park for a walk today
I am back everyone :)

manuel

Applied for a visa extension.
The lady there told me I could also apply for permanent residency right away, when the extension is through.
If everything goes OK, I'll get permanent residency status this year! ... Woohoo!   :star:
Now to find a crazy bank to lend me money for buying a house.  :crazy:

jpx72

Quote from: manuel on May 01, 2011, 09:46:09 pm
If everything goes OK, I'll get permanent residency status this year! ... Woohoo!   :star:

Congrats! You will be a legal Japanese this year :D

I have signed myself for a electrotechnics secondary (middle) school :D it's an external study (only two years) for getting an expertise decree (to work with electricity), so if everything goes well, from September I'm a student again ;D

manuel

Quote from: jpx72 on May 08, 2011, 10:08:02 pm
Congrats! You will be a legal Japanese this year :D

Haha, no, I'll still be German, but I won't have to apply for an extension of my residence permit every 3 years.
Some things will become easier with "permanent resident" status.  :)

Parodius Duh

The Old Lady and I took the dogs for a nice 2 hour walk at the park today!

jpx72

Went to a second-hand bookshop and bought a bag full of books for 30€ !

manuel

Quote from: jpx72 on May 11, 2011, 09:48:29 pm
bag full of books for 30€ !

I love the sound of that!

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

Ripped the audio for the songs on Between the Buried and Me's Colors Live DVD that weren't on the audio CD.  These guys sound great live. I recommend anyone who likes metal to take a listen.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat