March 28, 2024, 03:45:24 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

Translated 3 days worth of text in a 10 hour speed-marathon. Now my head is feeling dizzy.
Damn assignments with a super tight deadline  >:( (but very good pay  :) ).

petik1

Got ready to go hunting at a flea market. Wish me luck!

Jedi Master Baiter

Good luck! ;) Go haggle those prices! ;D

linkzpikachu

Screwed around with my new HTC Evo shift 4G
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nensondubois

Emptied out my entire room all by myself (minus the bed and its fixings). Took 5 hours. Why? we are renovating the room above. I don't feel it was worth the effort. :yoshi:

Jedi Master Baiter

At least you don't have to shovel small rocks out of your front yard, wash them, replace the tarp that was under them, & shovel them back on. God! >:( What's the point? They're just going to get dirty again.

And I have summer school.

FamicomFreak

That sounds like fun fun fun!!!!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

ericj

Passed my driving test this morning and got my license back. I'll be sure to never let it expire again.

Spudman

Quote from: ericj on June 29, 2011, 01:07:59 pm
Passed my driving test this morning and got my license back. I'll be sure to never let it expire again.

Wow they take your license off you if it expires and have to take the test again   :o if that happened here i don't think i'd bother taking the test again.
Close your eyes. Open your mind.

linkzpikachu

Nyan'd for 2 hours straight.....i have no life
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

ericj

Well, they only make you do everything again (written test, vision test, driving test) after it's been over a year expired. Mine was a year & 4 months expired before I noticed it. Good times...

nensondubois

Quote from: Spudman on June 29, 2011, 02:04:25 pm
Quote from: ericj on June 29, 2011, 01:07:59 pm

Wow they take your license off you if it expires and have to take the test again   :o if that happened here i don't think i'd bother taking the test again.

Ya seriously, that's just ridiculous. :P

FamicomRetroGamer

Completed July's Xbox LIVE Survey for free 20 Microsoft Points. ^_^

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

FamicomRetroGamer

Quote from: ericj on June 29, 2011, 02:35:57 pm
Well, they only make you do everything again (written test, vision test, driving test) after it's been over a year expired. Mine was a year & 4 months expired before I noticed it. Good times...

No psychological?

In Europe I've heard it's needed to also take now a psychological test just to be sure there's nothing mentally wrong with you (they don't want insane people driving).

Good thing vehicle type games always come with kilometres, never liked miles and never will.