March 29, 2024, 02:48:07 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

Vinyl is too modern!
Shellac is the way to go.  :D

petik1

Not something I did, but am going to do. Get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. Kill me now.  :help:

Spudman

Wouldn't like to be you, what you got top or bottom  :mspacman:   
Close your eyes. Open your mind.

petik1

Quote from: Spudman on July 07, 2011, 02:50:37 pm
Wouldn't like to be you, what you got top or bottom  :mspacman:   

Both. Fucking both.

Spudman

:( i got bottom and they flare up every now and then but top as well  :( treat ya self when you've had them done your owed a treat.
Close your eyes. Open your mind.

ericj

I barely remember having mine out, but recall that it sucked. But, I got a bunch of Percocet, so it was okay.   ;)

nensondubois

Does everyone get Wisdom teeth? I completely forgot. Haven't had mine yet if I will.

petik1

35% of people don't. Damn you, human evolution!

nintendodork

Quote from: son_ov_hades on July 06, 2011, 06:40:14 pm
;D

Ask your wallet for forgiveness now.
Oh my god. I've bought four records so far. One record was an EP, which has seven songs on it, and that was $14, and then I bought two singles, one was $16, and the other was $8, and then I bought another record that had four singles on it, which set me back $15.  I've spent $53 on 13 songs. I literally have nothing else to spend money on.

Oh, also, I still need to get a modern turntable.  The one I bought from a junk shop for $3 just isn't cutting it.  Got any recommendations? I've been looking around and found what seems like an okay one for $70.  I don't really want to spend $100 on a turntable but I just might end up doing that.  I'd like one with USB connectivity, as well.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: petik1 on July 07, 2011, 06:19:02 pm
35% of people don't. Damn you, human evolution!

But they also don't get testosterone. :P

I made that up. :(

Anyway, you'll live. ;D Wait, you said the bottom teeth? :( Nevermind, you may actually die.

petik1

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on July 07, 2011, 11:06:14 pm
:( Nevermind, you may actually die.

Thanks. I go in at 12:30 today. As long as they numb  they arm when the needle goes in, and I'm knocked out when they start extracting the teeth, I'm all ok with the pain afterwards.

FamicomFreak

Woke up to a nakey picture of my gf. She sure knows how to wake me up ^_^
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

son_ov_hades

Quote from: nintendodork on July 07, 2011, 08:56:57 pm
Quote from: son_ov_hades on July 06, 2011, 06:40:14 pm
;D

Ask your wallet for forgiveness now.
Oh my god. I've bought four records so far. One record was an EP, which has seven songs on it, and that was $14, and then I bought two singles, one was $16, and the other was $8, and then I bought another record that had four singles on it, which set me back $15.  I've spent $53 on 13 songs. I literally have nothing else to spend money on.

Oh, also, I still need to get a modern turntable.  The one I bought from a junk shop for $3 just isn't cutting it.  Got any recommendations? I've been looking around and found what seems like an okay one for $70.  I don't really want to spend $100 on a turntable but I just might end up doing that.  I'd like one with USB connectivity, as well.

Yeah man I've bought over 100 records in the last two years or so and I routinely walk out of record stores without any money in my wallet. USB turntables are nice, but not really necessary IMO. Sony makes good turntables for cheap ~$90, they're obviously not high end but you'll get a pretty good sound and you won't kill your records playing them.

nintendodork

I'll take your word for it and see what Sony has to offer. Thanks Hades!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

petik1

I survived! The only horrible part was the nausea caused by the medication last night. Otherwise, I feel fine!