March 28, 2024, 02:52:01 pm

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

Prepared today's teaching materials for my German class.

son_ov_hades

Got home from work and immediately dropped the needle on a record. Nothing like blasting some good tunes to make you forget about a shitty day.

UglyJoe

Loaded a bunch of NSFEs onto my phone and played them with Droidsound.  The Batman soundtrack is so awesome that it crashed my phone :pow:

linkzpikachu

got back from being baptized
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

UglyJoe

Quote from: linkzpikachu on September 11, 2011, 05:18:53 pm
got back from being baptized

A word of advice: don't lose that baptismal certificate.  If you want to marry a Catholic girl, the priest is going to want to see it.

petik1

nintendodork

Got back from a wedding in Minneapolis.  The wedding was Saturday evening, so after the wedding (which was nondenominational, so it only took about 25 minutes, which was nice), my brother and I truly experienced a city without our parents for the first time, and I loved it. 

We saw a bunch of police cars zooming around blocks around where we were, and apparently they had used as many cars as they could, so they also got out the horses.  We saw a group of about 50 kids (who seemed like middle-schoolers) running up and down the streets, so we assumed it was them, but a cop we passed by told us it was a "flash mob of 800 kids" who they were after, and something about fucking up a hotel, which didn't really make much sense to us.  Either way, it was still awesome.  We walked around downtown and met some interesting people. I definitely want to live in a city when I'm older.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Placed an order on Tenso after being completely unsure of their billing method. I can't wait for my mahjong games (yes, someone is actually saying that, and no, the world isn't ending.)

petik1

September 17, 2011, 01:14:56 pm #2003 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 05:15:58 pm by petik1
Witnessed a plane crash at an air show.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3ZRxXyv5_4

Jedi Master Baiter

It must be so heartbreaking for those kids to see this tragedy.  I could hear them in the background.

What was the cause of the crash? And was that Jack "Flash" Mangan?

petik1

September 17, 2011, 07:26:40 pm #2005 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 07:32:57 pm by petik1
The news says he lost control, but I personally believe he misjudged his altitude (you can see in the video that he just didn't pull up in time.)

And yes, that was Jack Mangan.

FamicomRetroGamer

I was thinking on how to re-arrange my shelf to put all the Blu-rays together, I'll see about this tomorrow.

In the mean time, in a few mins I'll have to go to work.

nensondubois

Made a video plugging some channels including a few Famicomworld members like Cheetamen92, and Nintendodork, and pepsiru1es92. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElLgjyCOQuA

petik1

Got accepted as a writer for Classic Game Room.

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat