zelda games you have and have beaten

Started by linkzpikachu, April 29, 2010, 05:10:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tankexmortis

I love the graphics in Wind Waker, they're among my favorites ever for the series (along with the original Link's Awakening - I have a soft spot for that game since it was my first Zelda and my first Game Boy game). Everything in the game looks gorgeous. The problem is the monotony of the damn ocean. There's a reason previous open world games set in water-soaked worlds (Mega Man Legends 1+2 are such great games) didn't make you pilot the freaking boat from port to port: it's really, really boring. The game managed to be pretty good despite that because it's, well, Zelda; but it still suffered immensely.

Luckily they fixed it in Twilight Princess and everything was good again. Now we'll see what happens with the next Zelda game at E3, probably a sequel to TP.

linkzpikachu

yes i hated the ocean but i did like the fact that you could go to any island at anytime, and BTW i love the graphics of when the bombs blow up in windwaker
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

tankexmortis

Definitely! I think I spent like half an hour just setting bombs and watching them blow up when I first got the chance.