April 20, 2024, 03:19:43 am

Angry Video Game Nerd

Started by Juggalo/Hulkamaniac, October 22, 2006, 06:41:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Yeah you can tell her acts the angriness sometimes so he really needs to get a really bad title and actually show true anger maybe even idk break the cart....lol
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker

Profeta Yoshitake

Man...
This FFF guy is a true moron...
Think about the time he expended doing this
great piece of crap!
In name of the Invisible Famicom, the Prophet
anatemathizes the FFF maker!!!

I just love the ANN, he makes me laugh and cry,
and is truly funny to watch!

FFF sucks... and uses the Famicom name in vain...

Thou shalt not take the name of the INVISIBLE FAMICOM in vain!
Now Playing: Dragon Ball Fusions, Yggdra Union

133MHz

Yup, FFF sucks hard. I want my ~10 minutes of my life back!

Doc

satoshi_matrix

AVGN is my hero. He's reviewed some games I played and hated when I was a kid, namely Back to the Future 2 & 3, Dr. Jackyl & Mr Hyde and Ghostbusters. I hope in the future he'll review Jaws, Battletoads, and Mario is missing. none of those are actually too too bad, but each are pleagued by boring repitive gameplay, difficulty out the ass, and maindless triva respectively.

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: satoshi_matrix on July 21, 2007, 02:30:04 pm
AVGN is my hero.

That's disturbing. :(

As for AVGN now, he's a sellout.  Look at the most recent stuff he's done: Silver Surfer, okay why? I think it has something to do with the movie coming out.  What else? Die Hard? No question there. Independence Day?  What is that? ???

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

A sellout? This idea of doing reviews on shityy games associated with movies coming out is a pretty decent idea. At least this way, it gives him reason to review a game instead of picking one out of a hat.
"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker

NationalGameDepot

I can't stand this guy either.  His reviews just get on my nerves.  If I want a review of a game, I will just play it for anything vintage.  If I don't own the cart snag the rom.  I don't need a cursing idoit screaming to tell me a game is bad or good :P
~~NGD

Doc

Quote from: NationalGameDepot on July 21, 2007, 07:56:41 pm
I can't stand this guy either.  His reviews just get on my nerves.  If I want a review of a game, I will just play it for anything vintage.  If I don't own the cart snag the rom.  I don't need a cursing idoit screaming to tell me a game is bad or good :P
~~NGD

Then don't watch. Simple.

madman

AVGN is my hero. He's reviewed some games I played and hated when I was a kid, namely Back to the Future 2 & 3, Dr. Jackyl & Mr Hyde and Ghostbusters. I hope in the future he'll review Jaws, Battletoads, and Mario is missing. none of those are actually too too bad, but each are pleagued by boring repitive gameplay, difficulty out the ass, and maindless triva respectively.

He's done Jaws already.

madman

Quote from: NationalGameDepot on July 21, 2007, 07:56:41 pm
~~NGD

You're missing the point. They're not really meant to be legitimate reviews of games.

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

Quote from: madman on July 22, 2007, 02:51:20 am

He's done Jaws already.

Jaws is not there...

http://cinemassacre.com/Movies/Nes_Nerd_videos.html

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

NationalGameDepot

QuoteYou're missing the point. They're not really meant to be legitimate reviews of games.

I know they are not legititmate reviews, I just don't think they are funny.  I was kinda surprised to see so many people that enjoyed them.  As FamicomJL said, simply don't watch which is what I do.  His reviews remind me of the Napolean Dynamite, or Dudes Where is My Car movies, I just don't see how anyone can think they are funny.  Just not my type of humor I suppose ;)
~~NGD

keiffer01

I thought he was pretty good. I liked how he talked about the games, and some of his jokes were pretty funny. ;D