Previous topic - Next topic

linkzpikachu

here is my rabbit frisky
no he is not dead, and his name fits him well if you catch my drift
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

FamicomFreak

Quote from: UglyJoe on May 10, 2010, 04:45:29 pm
My kitty, Zora, making use of my FDS:

Awww love your kitty! I have a cat that always sleeps on top of my NES deluxe set box.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

cubelmariomadness

Sorry about the ugly shot.

http://img696.imageshack.us/i/053010220.jpg/

Cousin with her new puppy.
Sorry folks.

FamicomFreak

awww both look real cute  ;)
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

New house cat. :) Pepper was born here from one of our farm cats, and we've decided to take her in.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

jpx72

New cat in the house over here too!
I guess my dogs are a little confused, but ...oh well  ;D

nintendodork

So cute! ;D I love cats like that!  What kind of breed is it?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

jpx72

Thanks, it's "British shorthair silver tabby". Or as some call them - Whiskas cat :D

PS your cat looks very exotic! Is this breed common where you live? Because normal non-pedigreed cats living on the streets over here are mostly this type  ;D

Pikkon

guineapig64

May 22, 2011, 02:14:07 pm #54 Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 11:06:35 am by guineapig64
Right now I have three guinea pigs (I have a huge love for guinea pigs, as you can tell in my username), one rabbit, and one cat.  The names of my guinea pigs are Dixie, Sussudio, and Phantom.  The name of my rabbit is Wendy.  The name of my cat is Vincent.

By the way, everyone has really cute pets! :)

EDIT:  A new link to the pictures of my pets are in my new post on page 5.

MWK

Quote from: jpx72 on May 02, 2011, 10:32:25 pm

LOL, I love this sight.

Dog is like :
- what are you doing here freak? it's my pole!
Cat :
- get lost, I came here to own this pole and drink Tatra Mocna with jpx72, gotta problem with that?
:crazy:

I had a froggy once... for like 3 minutes... I snapped a pic and let it go ;-)
Spoiler
[close]

linkzpikachu

May 23, 2011, 06:45:15 pm #56 Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 07:07:23 pm by nintendodork
Quote from: guineapig64 on May 22, 2011, 02:14:07 pm
Right now I have three guinea pigs (I have a huge love for guinea pigs, as you can tell in my username), one rabbit, and one cat.  The names of my guinea pigs are Dixie, Sussudio, and Phantom.  The name of my rabbit is Wendy.  The name of my cat is Vincent.

Here are some pictures of my pets.

Dixie

Sussudio

Phantom

Wendy

Vincent

By the way, everyone has really cute pets! :)
PiCs NoT wOrKiNg  :-\

mod edit: fixed quote --ND
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

guineapig64

Sorry about the pictures, I'm new when it comes to putting pictures in posts.  I have the pictures posted through links now so they should work but if not then you can let me know. ;)

jpx72

Quote from: guineapig64 on May 24, 2011, 06:58:35 am
Sorry about the pictures, I'm new when it comes to putting pictures in posts.  I have the pictures posted through links now so they should work but if not then you can let me know. ;)

You got it right, but you have to be signed in to the nintendofanforum.com to see them ... :(

By the way, those guinea pigs are SOOO CUTE!  :yoshi:

guineapig64

Quote from: jpx72 on May 24, 2011, 08:27:19 am
Quote from: guineapig64 on May 24, 2011, 06:58:35 am
Sorry about the pictures, I'm new when it comes to putting pictures in posts.  I have the pictures posted through links now so they should work but if not then you can let me know. ;)

You got it right, but you have to be signed in to the nintendofanforum.com to see them ... :(

By the way, those guinea pigs are SOOO CUTE!  :yoshi:

I figured that's what I did wrong because I originally had the pictures set to registered members of Nintendo Fan Forum to see them (it's now set for everyone to see) so that was sort of a stupid mistake I made but either way I'm glad everyone can see the pictures now.

Thanks for the comment on my guinea pigs.  Guinea pigs are by far the most adorable animals ever! :star: