March 28, 2024, 07:30:56 am

Pets

Started by nintendodork, May 25, 2009, 08:20:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Quote from: jpx72 on May 24, 2011, 08:27:19 am
Quote from: guineapig64 on May 24, 2011, 06:58:35 am
Sorry about the pictures, I'm new when it comes to putting pictures in posts.  I have the pictures posted through links now so they should work but if not then you can let me know. ;)

You got it right, but you have to be signed in to the nintendofanforum.com to see them ... :(
I recommend Tinypic or Imgur.  Imgur doesn't require a captcha code, and it gives nice, small links to your pictures.  Same with Tinypic, but it has a captcha before every upload you make.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MasterDisk

I still cannot see them, I think NintendoFanForum thinks people are stealing the banwidth as you do not use the site to access the pictures, I suggest uploading them on an image hoster.

guineapig64

May 24, 2011, 11:04:16 am #62 Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 04:35:11 am by guineapig64
Alright, I think I got everything figured out now but if I still messed things up then I think I may need some lessons on how to put images in posts. :D

EDIT:  Here are my pets that I currently have.

Dixie

Sussudio

Phantom

Wendy

Vincent

Also, I'm sorry for causing all this trouble. :-[

linkzpikachu

awesome rabbit you got there  :o
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

guineapig64

At least I know that the pictures are working now. ;D

@MasterDisk - Thanks!  I keep all of the guinea pigs and the rabbit in cages but I get them out to run around the house for a little bit and then I put them back in their cages.

@linkzpikachu - Thanks!  She is a very pretty rabbit, she would be the third rabbit that I owned so far.

linkzpikachu

i only have had one rabbit
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Jedi Master Baiter

You either have only one rabbit or infinity rabbits. ;D

Bramsworth

My cat Dracula. Got the perfect post while he was bathing himself  :D

jpx72

That's one Dracula-loooking cat you have there! His eyes are mesmerizing!
----I'll do your bidding master!

linkzpikachu

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on May 24, 2011, 04:27:29 pm
You either have only one rabbit or infinity rabbits. ;D

what if his name was infinity?
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

...Then one of those rabbits would be named Infinity, and you'd still have infinity rabbits. :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

linkzpikachu

Name one virginity and then loose it
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

manuel

jpx72

May 26, 2011, 10:34:07 pm #73 Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 11:37:48 pm by jpx72
Sorry I know this should go to the imagespam thread, but it's in context:

VegaVegas

At my home and outdoor I have a ZOO. Yeah, really: 3 cats, 4 dogs, a parrot, a lizard, a snake and 2 horses. I have that lizard and 1 cat. She's called Syberia: