Happy Halloween! muahahahhahaha

Started by Doc, October 31, 2006, 12:20:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc

He became "nuts" because basically of the loss to Kennedy, which many people believe was a VERY SHADY election, having to do with the mafia/mob and such, but there's billions of articles out there about it, so you'll have to look it up. I've forgotten the whole backstory, but word is that Kennedy was very popular with the mafia/mob, and they influenced his winning of the 1960 Presidency. When the rumor was told to Nixon, his paranoia became even worse. I'm not entirely sure that the whole story is true, and each article I've read was taken with tablespoons of salt, but considering the way Nixon acted, I wouldn't be shocked if he thought it were to be true.

FamicomFreak

Ah another Halloween day is here and it's time to take a look at the most scariest video game titles around. I find Resident Evil for the psx scary up to this day as well as silent hill. Back in the days everything scared me....muahahahahhaahahah

What are some of your scary titles?  8)
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

133MHz

Doom!!!

It scared the shit out of me 12 years ago and it scares the shit out of me today :D.
Play at night, turn off the lights and wear headphones... OMG they could be around the corner!!... I hear them!!!  :o

satoshi_matrix

nothing....I repeat NOTHING is as scary as playing the Resident Evil remake alone at night with the lights out. That game freaks me out even when nothing's happening!

JC

Hmm...I can't think of a game that scared me much. Guess that's because I've never played Doom or Resident Evil. I've played too much Bubble Bobble. :-[

FamicomFreak

Quote from: satoshi_matrix on October 31, 2007, 08:18:29 pm
nothing....I repeat NOTHING is as scary as playing the Resident Evil remake alone at night with the lights out. That game freaks me out even when nothing's happening!

Hell yEHA!!! Maybe a little sweet home could help....wekekekkee

manuel

For me Halloween is today. I hope to download this year's Simpsons Halloween special tomorrow morning. ;)

FamicomFreak

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Just though I'll make a thread of this.....awaa

manuel

ericj

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Hmm, maybe I'll play Splatterhouse tonight. Seems appropriate enough.  :P

nurd

Just got back from candying.

Me and my friend were both Albert Wesker from Resident Evil series.

Nobody knew who we were.

ericj

Paul-FC

i just got back from trick or treating.........MAN I AM TIRED
ill have a pic of me in my mario costume soon lol

FamicomFreak

hahha mario costume awesome. I saw a pikachu today when I went to give out candy at my inlaws house. After that me and some friends went to eat out at a sports bar dressed up in our costumes lol. Good times.

Jedi Master Baiter

Since I'm still here in Iraq, I'm just going to be a Marine -  guess that's scary if you're an enemy. 8)

I was a Jedi the last two years - my pic <-