April 20, 2024, 02:09:50 am

E3

Started by PatMan33, July 14, 2008, 12:10:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Protoman

What would that be?  My school laptop is blocking that page.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

nintendodork

They're interviews with Iwata on various Nintendo projects.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

PatMan33

UglyJoe

I think everything else is just different pages and volumes of those six topics.

PatMan33

:)

Not quite! But it's a silly debate, it's better to focus on the fun contained within!

This one is particularly interesting, but it's much longer than the others and contains several parts.

Rob64

According to a friend of mine, Miyamoto is quoted confirming that there is a wii zelda in development where Link is an adult...

Can anyone confirm this?
Now you're playing with Power

PatMan33

June 04, 2009, 07:23:11 pm #112 Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 08:24:31 pm by PatMan33
That's not entirely true. The quote (it happened in a private round table session on Tuesday) was that Aonuma (the man who is now responsible for Zelda) and his team are hard at work on a new Zelda game. A sketch was shown that pictured a teen aged Link (they said late teens) standing back to back with a woman in blue (assumed to be Zelda). Most reports say that the drawing was fairly generic.

Beyond that, Miyamoto has said he'd like to show Zelda at next year's E3.

You can find info to back that up here, here, and here.

:)

**EDIT**
Hey, looks like they released the concept art! Take a look!

The girl doesn't look like a Zelda to me... huh.

TanookiSuitSam

Quote from: PatMan33 on June 04, 2009, 07:23:11 pm
The girl doesn't look like a Zelda to me... huh.

lol theories
hi

LocalToast

The absence of a sword in the concept art certainly does make that figure more questionable...

Gosh, I just hate conspiracies and theories before games come out. ::)