April 28, 2024, 06:48:27 pm

The King of Pop is dead

Started by nintendodork, June 25, 2009, 03:29:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TanookiSuitSam

June 26, 2009, 02:42:22 am #15 Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 03:53:28 am by manuel
Quote from: manuel on June 26, 2009, 02:26:20 am
Japanese CD stores sure are fast!  :o

Today I already saw a big black sign saying "let's mourn for Michael Jackson" and lots of his CDs on that shelf.

Part of me feels somewhat disgusted that they will jump on a tragedy like that just so they can turn a profit...Although I suppose this happens with a bunch of tragedies.

sigh.

But anyway, MJ will be moonwalking up to heaven. RIP
hi

JC

Got any unique MJ stuff...now's the time to eBay it. :P

Mindfreak

Quote from: nintendodork on May 24, 1970, 10:03:03 pmand in other news, Fox is fucking up their coverage big time.

What did they say ?

japanfreak

Yeah, i heard it. I hate those haters. My whole class said: FINALLY! Hes dead! I was the only one crying:'( I hate those idiots! I hope they will all die a horrible, unecessary, unpethitical, unfair, painfully, slowly DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!

TanookiSuitSam

Wishing death on someone really isnt any better then what they did, you know. =/
hi

japanfreak

It was a joke. I think it is cause theyre all idiots and never grew up with Cat stevens, Louis Armstrong etc. MY HEROES!

nintendodork

Quote from: manuel on June 26, 2009, 02:26:20 am
Japanese CD stores sure are fast!  :o

Today I already saw a big black sign saying "let's mourn for Michael Jackson" and lots of his CDs on that shelf.
I went to Best Buy today and saw two shelves that each said "In loving memory of Michael Jackson"

And they had a few vinyls, and a bunch of CDs.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

They should give them away if they care so much.  Michael would have wanted it that way. :'(

japanfreak

Yhat little michael singin' 

ONE TWO THREE! :'( I still cant believe it. Its a joke!

nurd

Quote from: japanfreak on June 26, 2009, 04:34:22 pm
Yhat little michael singin' 

ONE TWO THREE! :'( I still cant believe it. Its a joke!

...What?

Jedi Master Baiter

FamicomFreak

I didn't found out until today about it. I feel bad.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nurd

Has 'Moonwalker' game always been worth money, or is it just a sudden jump in price?

nintendodork

I'm sure it's gone up, but it was always worth a fair amount because of the novelty.

But this is just ridonkulous.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Jacksons-Moonwalker-Sega-Genesis-Rare-Dutch_W0QQitemZ230351950581QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Vintage_Video_Games?hash=item35a20bd2f5&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nurd

yeah, I saw that one.

Nobody outbid me on the one I'm bidding on or i'll cry ;_;