WTB Famicom system

Started by danimoth, August 01, 2009, 06:59:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

danimoth

August 01, 2009, 06:59:26 am Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 08:13:06 am by danimoth
I'm looking to buy a Famicom system like the one in the image and a light gun for it.The price for both should be no more than 120$.Any suggestions are very welcome.

manuel

Light guns don't pop up so often. It's best you regularly check the selling and auction threads here and eventually you'll get a chance to buy what you want.

danimoth

Thanx. My first priority is actually the Famicom system if anyone knows where can I find one.

manuel

Sometimes I find working Famicoms in good condition in stores.
I'll tell you when I come across one.
Do you prefer system only or with box?

danimoth

August 01, 2009, 09:08:53 am #4 Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 04:44:30 pm by manuel
I would prefer one with box if possible. Thanx

Something like this would be great. Sadly I can't buy it, because they can't deliver to my country. :-[

http://www.japangamestock.com/buy_video_games.php?cPath=67&products_id=6639

manuel

They don't ship to your country? That's not good.
Let me check your profile...
You're from Romania, is that correct?

Are you sure they don't ship there? I've never heard of restrictions of that kind.

danimoth

August 01, 2009, 12:49:36 pm #6 Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 04:44:56 pm by manuel
Yes, I'm from Romania. I actually wanted to make a new account there and when I tried to enter the country, surprise...no Romania. I'll go and see if I can do something about it.

I sent a message to them to see if they can ship it directly to me.