FS or Trade: Gang Feng Chinese Gameboy Clone

Started by Trenton_net, August 11, 2009, 03:53:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Trenton_net

AS POSTED AT ASSEMBLER:

Hi Everyone,

I have for sale one spare Gang Feng Chinese Gameboy clone for sale or trade. It is compatable with regular Nintendo Gameboy cartriges, as well as Chinese software cartriges.

The system runs a custom, or at the very least, a hacked BIOS which displays "SGR", which I assume is the development team or company responsible for the clone.

NOTE: The screen appears blurry because it seems from the looks of things there is some kind of factory plastic protector over it. In this case, I declined to remove it to keep things as factory as possible.

The actual unit runs real Nintendo games fine and I did not observe any glitches or real issues with it. The only difference I could tell is that the unit runs slightly faster than a real Gameboy. Probably slightly overclocked. Sound cuts out (mutes) and graphics glitch if your using cartridges that don't make a solid connection to the unit, but thats par for the course as far as unlicensed clones go.

The unit comes new as purchased from the store and is sold as-is. Bare in mind we are talking “Black Market” new so don’t expect Nintendo level QC or quality. It was only opened once to test that it works, and then shelved for the remainder of its life. The box is slightly crinkled at the top, but that’s the way it was received. It’s the kind of crinkle that shows up when a stubborn flap won’t open. It’s probably a minor detail, but I like to mention everything for completeness.

Asking: $59

OR

Trade (with additional monetary compensation for a): New or used NDS Lite system. In the case of used, the NDS Lite must be cosmetically perfect with no scratches of any kind on the LCD screen, dirt/wear on the buttons, hinges, or control pad. No Pink colors please! (^_^);

Thanks!

NintendoKing

Very cool, wish I had the cash to afford it. I have never seen such a cool Gameboy ever.

X

whoa. thats great. never heard of it before @_@

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com