WTB: Somari Famicom

Started by Appleidog, February 18, 2011, 08:46:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Appleidog

Hey there I'm new to famicom world, but have very good references from both eBay ( appleidog1) and www.neo-geo.com (Appleidog) now onto business I'm looking forthis cartridge of Somari if possible   I'm from Ireland but will pay the shipping and what not and paypal at the ready

Appleidog

Thank you for the reply Masterdisk what cover is the nt 616 I tried googling it to no avail :( I mean I would really take any  Somari really but I would love this one

Appleidog

Thanks for the picture, hopefully someone has one  ;D

Maikol

I have Super Sonic 5 (pirate). But it shows glitches on my original Famicom. Does anyone know if it's not compatible with the console?

Appleidog

It's compatible with original probably the contacts or just dodgy copy try cleaning the contacts with lighter fluid and cotton bud

NintendoKing

Do you have to have a single cart copy or is a multi-cart copy alright?

Maikol

Quote from: MasterDisk on February 18, 2011, 01:56:42 pm
@Maikol, pic of the cart ?

It's a yellow cart globtop with a pic of Sonic's girlfriend. Do you still need the photo?

Appleidog

Still looking Guys 

:question: :question:
:mario:      :coin: :coin: :coin:                                         :help:

crade

Anyone have that newer label version?  Does it also have "Somari Team" printed on the board?  That was my favorite part of this game lol
GRRR!

crade

Sorry I didn't realize the Maikol one was different from the NT-616.
The one in the original post is the one I have and it has "Someri Team" (If memory serves... something like that anyway") printed on the board.  I thought that was the coolest thing ever when I found it.  I was wondering if any of either of the new ones were like that.
GRRR!

crade

March 10, 2011, 12:37:38 pm #11 Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 10:50:54 pm by crade
Well, I said "or something like that" :)  It was probably Somari W and I'm remembering it wrong.  I do have a picture somewhere at home I think.

Post Merge: March 10, 2011, 10:50:54 pm

Actually.. Mine apparently says "Somari P"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
GRRR!

Appleidog

Still looking for it people paypal at the ready