April 19, 2024, 11:38:44 am

FEEDBACK

Started by JC, November 13, 2006, 04:01:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlon

July 02, 2010, 06:42:57 pm #105 Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 07:36:51 pm by UglyJoe
1+ For Mobius Climber Excellent Trader My Package got here very quick

Orbitmint4 -1 Very Very Bad Service He never sent my package, He said he sent my Sega Saturn but then he said it came back in the mail then changed his mind on sending me it Instead he wanted to sell me games instead of what I payed for, Also I asked him for a refund but he kept saying no.
Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

2A03

I want to give neutral feedback to orbitmint4. He bought a game from me, and sent the payment promptly. However, I wasn't able to get his game out for a while due to me being out of town, and he opened a PayPal dispute with me only after a week. I was taken aback by this, since you're really only supposed to open a PayPal dispute as a last resort. It seems to me as though he isn't very patient with waiting for his stuff to arrive, so I would advise caution in dealing with orbitmint4.

orbitmint4

you didn't even reply when I asked if you shipped it out and if you where on vacation you should have told me that

manuel

I don't know the details, but one week to open up a PayPal dispute is quite soon.
Of course orbitmint4 doesn't know 2A03 very well (probably...), so if there's no answer for a week I can understand that you can get a queasy feeling. But as it was only one game I don't think there was too much money involved, right? If it's only about 10 or 20$ (or even less), then opening a dispute after just one week is much too soon in my opinion. If the amount was very high, like over 100$, then I could understand.

Holger Czukay

August 02, 2010, 11:29:15 am #109 Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 07:38:21 pm by UglyJoe
+1 to sparky for somehow getting a package of Famicom games from California to Illinois in 2 days!!!

+1 for Nintendodork, bought a pile of Fami games from him and they showed up, packed very well. A+ seller.

orbitmint4

You got the saturn and I know it i had a tracking number that siad it was delivered and then you wanted me to send you another game because you said you did not get the saturn and then you wanted a reund and i did not give it to you and when you where talking to me on skype on webcam chat i saw the saturn do not trust marlon he tried to rip me off

manuel

Maybe we should open a "disputes" thread.
Basically this thread was intended for "FEEDBACK" and feedback only.

Please resolve your problems in PMs.

Newander88

Positive:
+ 1 for famiac - fast paymant

Plus one feedback to TheClash603 for awesome fast shipping and a great deal on HOLY DIVER

Bramsworth

August 25, 2010, 05:38:12 pm #114 Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 07:20:41 pm by UglyJoe
If I can speak up for a sec, forgive me for saying so but the feedback system on this site doesn't seem feasible at all. I see too many people getting feedback over and over, yet the beginning post of the thread never updates this. Heck, I've gotten feedback a few times, my name isn't even up there. I don't think any mods here feel like bothering looking in this thread to see what names to add +1 to, and I also doubt that when someone's doing a trade they go through the trouble of searching this whole thread for any feedback left for the people they're dealing with.

And also the restrict all comments to one post. Well, no one seems to be doing that like, ever :P And if you did who's going to bother coming in this thread everyday to look throughout all the pages to find one single post that has a recent edited date that has new feedback added. It just doesn't work.

UglyJoe

August 25, 2010, 06:20:00 pm #115 Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 07:39:21 pm by UglyJoe
I think we have a misunderstanding of how this thread is supposed to work.  The first post is not intended to be an all-encompassing feedback indicator.

Each member is supposed to create one post in this thread.  Whenever they have feedback to leave for any user, they're supposed to go and edit their own post and add the feedback there.  Hence the text in the OP:

QuoteMaintain feedback from FW-related sales, purchases, and trades in a single post that you update.
Restrict all comments to your one post!

A lot of users aren't following the rules.  Granted, the mods should probably clean this up and restore it to order, but it helps when those leaving feedback follow the rules, too ;)

As for looking up a user in the thread, I just use the "print" button, which brings up the entire thread in one page.  I cancel out the print dialog and then use the browser's search (like, Ctrl+F) to look up feedback for the user.

Thread cleaned.

jpx72

August 27, 2010, 02:23:22 am #116 Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 11:28:31 pm by jpx72
+1 to featherpluckinfilms  
          for posting his old famicom cardboard box on eBay and shipping it to me in box and not in some bendable envelope!

+1 to 133MHz
          for helping me out with my famiclone repairs and making the "famiclone printer" thread on his blog

+1 to chowchai
          for many eBay auctions won from him!

+1000 to manuel
          for selling my several Famicoms(!!!) , TONS of cartridges, AND always a something extra
          and for being one of the best guys around here! Thanks for everything!

+1 to tomii
         for famicom game sent quickly and with problem-free comunication

+3 to MWK
         for a great chat and suggestions, or just for acting as a real friend to a complete stranger
         AND for finding for me and selling me two marvelous famicom pirates!!! THANKS!

Sungryong

Nightstar699

+ 2 for Sumguy. I bought  Thunder Warrior from it, it arrived quickly, but I could not get it to work.  When I told him, he said I could keep it, incase I do get it to work, and he let me pick another game, and sent it to me immediately. I just got that game, and it works perfectly. That was really nice of him, top notch seller here.

+1 to Uninvited Gremlin: I traded a couple Famicom games with him. fast shipping, and he threw in a bonus too!
+1 Kirayamoto: I also traded games with him.
+Alot to JC: Lots of famicom games
+1 to Morbiusclimber. I traded him a sega, and in return got many cool famicom games, including boogerman and contra 5

+3 to Chris Leach for some great trades

+ To Dante Vale for famicom pirates
+ To MWK for tons of great pirates
+ to manuel for helping me out and finding a few games for me.
+ to JC for lots of games
+ to Bramsworth for  Pokemon Red
+ to planet_haxxor for a game
+ to Famicomfreak for many great games.
+ to the Uninvited Gremlins for some good trades
+ to Chris Leach for a lot of trades
+ to 2A03 for some games
+ to  Jabra for the pirate cart Mario 6
+ Cult for some famicom pirates
+ M0rtanius for some famicom pirates
+ mobiusclimber for a big trade
+ Leszek for famicom games
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

crade

September 05, 2010, 04:28:03 pm #119 Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 05:12:57 pm by UglyJoe
+1 Trenton_net
3 games arrived just as described.  Thank you very much sir!

+1 Maikol   8 Brazillian NES games  Thanks!

+1 for Maikol.  Thanks alot for finding me an AV Girl Fighting!  Been looking for it for a long time.

+1 for Vash
The 3 famicom games I purchased arrived as described.  
I also got the bonus one you sent.  Thanks alot!
GRRR!