Nintendodork's Buy/Sell Thread

Started by nintendodork, September 07, 2009, 03:19:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo87

Hi, just got a Sharp Twin Famicom and am looking for famicom games to start my collection. Sent you PM about couple of your games. Let me know the price. Damn, I have the unit but no games to play on it  :( Thanks!

DHrox

Hey, i was wondering how much you wanted for Splatterhouse. Thanks!

zer0cool

I was also wondering about Splatterhouse. Looks like I might be third in line. :D

nintendodork

D:  I didn't even see my thread.  I'll PM each one of you in the order of interest.  Right now turbo87 is up first since he PM'd me awhile ago.  Sorry that I still haven't replied, I've been busy with corn selling, and this is the first time I've used a computer in like two weeks.  I'll send you a PM in a little bit regarding the price of the items you're interested in.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

DHrox

Hey sure, no prob. I was curious as I wanted to get familiar w/ the series before the new one comes out.  :o :)

nintendodork

Bump.  All the rest of my official games are now off the list.  Now I'm stuck with all this pirate booty!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

turbo87

Great Seller here guys. Buy with confidence. Thanks buddy!

VegaVegas

Can you make a photo/s of those Famicom cartridges??

nintendodork

As of now, I only have a webcam, so if you send me a list of the ones you're interested in, I will gladly take photos of those.

nintendodork

Bump.  This stuff's gathering dust!

petik1

Could you take a pic of that mario 7 in 1?

nintendodork

Yes! Sorry for this really (read: really, really, really) late reply. :-[

View larger: http://oi53.tinypic.com/8vxn3c.jpg

nintendodork

nensondubois

http://cgi.ebay.com/Action-52-Nintendo-1993-/180636210656?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2a0ec1d5e0

If you're still looking for Action 52, I found one that hopefully the whole internet won't hammer at come the last few minutes. ::)

nintendodork