Nintendodork's Buy/Sell Thread

Started by nintendodork, September 07, 2009, 03:19:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoKing

Quote from: manuel on September 25, 2009, 06:56:39 am
She really needs to get over it.
Not all foreigners are baddies.  ;) And it's really great to receive packets from different countries!

Agreed, I have packages from Greece, Russia, Japan, China, England, Canada, South Korea, and Ireland.

Jabra

I can get Snow Bros if you want....but a pirate copy !

nintendodork

Bump.  Added a few things.  This list is getting huge, and nothing is coming off.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MS-DOS4

My mom flips when I get packages from Taiwan.  :D

"Omg Leik our creddit kard is gunna get stolenn kaus every1 in taiwan is dirty skammer"  :P

And when I get a package from Japan, she MUST watch me open it. What does she think I'm trying to buy, here?

>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

nintendodork

At least you're able to.  I have to resort through the unholy process known as 3rd parties. :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

Quote from: MS-DOS4 on October 31, 2009, 05:32:44 pm
And when I get a package from Japan, she MUST watch me open it. What does she think I'm trying to buy, here?

I think I know what the thinks.  :D
Should I send some? :P

MS-DOS4

October 31, 2009, 06:31:24 pm #21 Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 06:41:02 pm by MS-DOS4
Send it all, baby. Fold it up and send it in a NES cartridge. SHE'LL BE NONE THE WISER!

>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

Jedi Master Baiter

November 01, 2009, 07:07:23 pm #22 Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 07:58:23 am by Jedi QuestMaster
QuoteThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (gold version, would prefer CIB)

http://www.vintagecomputing.com/wp-content/images/retroscan/ocarina_large.jpg :P

Weird, the picture didn't show up. ??? Now it's ruined! >:(

nintendodork

November 03, 2009, 10:12:07 am #23 Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 01:23:56 pm by nintendodork
ANN SMB, Akumajo Dracula, Nazo no Murasamejou, Bishojou Sexy Derby, and The Adventures of Chatran are all off the list.  Thanks Ericj!

nintendodork

November 05, 2009, 03:59:23 pm #24 Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 07:06:42 pm by nintendodork
I know.  I'm trying to see if anyone has a used copy they would like to sell so I can get it a bit on the cheap.
Edit* I've taken down quite a few things (The EarthBound Zero repro being one of them).  I've confirmed that I'm getting a NES PowerPak for Chirstmas (:P), so I'm going to just put some stuff on that.

nensondubois

nesreproductions uses donor carts so I will personally not support them.

Jedi Master Baiter

nintendodork

I can now buy from Japan, too!  I just made my first purchase from Japan this morning- and it was from RetroGameCity.  I got a Color TV Game 15 console for a great price.  Thanks so much!

I dunno what changed in my mom's head, but now I'm allowed.  I dunno about the rest of the world, but I'll work on it.  I just wanted to make sure I let those of you in Japan know this.

I'm leaving pre-Famicom stuff on the list because I want as much as I can get. ;D

nintendodork

Bump.  Dudes With Attitude and Raid 2020 traded to Ericj for Return of Mario Bros, Pokemon Stadium 1 (J), and Otocky.

I'm serious. :D

My list is getting smaller piece by piece.  Thanks so much to everyone who has traded/sold me something!

Edit* HOLY CRAP I FINALLY HAVE FC GENJIN.

Thanks ericj.

Hamburglar

I have Super Mario RPG cart only, how much are you looking to spend?