Nintendodork's Buy/Sell Thread

Started by nintendodork, September 07, 2009, 03:19:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Added arcade boards, and took off a few things.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

I have Kirby's Super Star for the SNES. It saves.

What GB/GBC games do you have?

nintendodork

Probably nothing very interesting or that you don't already have.  I'll PM you with a list later.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nintendodork

Birthday bump!

I'd be willing to trade everything on my trade list and still give some money for any one of the three remaining things on my list. Anyone?

nensondubois

May 11, 2010, 03:48:44 pm #34 Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 05:00:51 pm by nensondubois
wrong topic. Sorry

Marlon

Would you sell Mario 16 if so pm me how much you want for it.
Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

nintendodork

Sorry Marlon, but none of the stuff in my list is for sale.  It's only for partial payment compensation.  I will be adding more stuff to that list though.  So keep an eye out. ;)

And nenson, what did you mean by your post?  I don't follow..

nintendodork

Bump.  I'm contemplating on selling all of my games.  I don't play Famicom nearly as much as I used to, and I hate to see it just sitting around.  I'll post a list of all my games, and if you're interested in anything, let me know.  I am, however, still looking for those three things at the top, so if you would like to trade, let me know.  I am now looking to sell all of the stuff in my thread.

orbitmint4

what do you want for Mario 16 and splatterhouse

nintendodork

Orbitmint, I previously PM'd you about something else, but I will send another PM regarding those two games.

Marlon

Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

jackhandy566

that's like snoop dogg in half baked.

"it's a shame, i just quit yesterday. i haven't even hit that shit yet, ease off."

"you know we sell this shit"
Members / Transactions Feedback Results
Famicomworld +2/2
Racketboy +3/3
NintendoAge +9/9

"Take a chill pill and relax."

nintendodork

famiac

man someone should really check this out so many good items

FamicomFreak

good luck on your sales sir, sadly I am a little low to give you a decent offer.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com