Shrines Pages

Started by featherplucknfilms, November 15, 2006, 06:32:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

featherplucknfilms

Nice work with the screnshots for the grail games!  The site keeps getting better!  but, at least for me, they load gruelingly slow!  Maybe lower the res on them or something, which shouldnt' effect the viewing quality.  DO they load really slow for anyone else?  Also, I think it'd be nice to make the page more of a list style at first, instead of jumping in at the beginning and going through like a book.  Something like making it able to go to each games information individually. 

JC

The images load slow because they're .bmp, as opposed to .gif or .jpeg. I'll have to work on converting them so they load faster. I've used .bmp because the overall quality is much better.

As for a sort of "table of contents" for the Holy Grails Shrine, I'll do that when I get a chance. Thanks for the suggestion!

JC

Just wanted to note that I've been converting pics again, so more pics should be loading a bit faster now.

JC

I'm pretty much done resizing all the images on the site, so everything should be loading a slight bit faster now. Hope it helps those of you on dial-up or otherwise slow-ass internet services (like me). :)