Zelda 3: The Tri-Force of the Gods (Chinese Original - Famicom/NES)

Started by Trenton_net, September 18, 2009, 07:43:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Trenton_net

Hi Everyone,

You know the drill... More parts of the collection to sell direct from China. To the best of my knowledge, this title has never been dumped so the only way to play is with a real cartrige.

Zelda 3: The Tri-Force of the Gods (Number Avaliable - ASK!)

Manual - Places to visit and inventory.

Manual - All the different items you need to find on your quest.  

Screenshot - The SNES legend comes to the Famicom!

Screenshot - That faithful moment when it all started.  

Screenshot - Awoken by Zelda's cry!

Screenshot - All the empty spaces means lots of items to find.  

Screenshot - On the way to the castle...

Screenshot - The secret passage into the castle. Just like we remember it.  

Screenshot - When Link receives his sword...  

Screenshot - Exploring the castle...

GENERAL CAUTION: All stock was purchased directly from the store(s) as new. However, we are talking China (Black market) new. That means each unit was probably assembled by hand and imperfections or defects on the case, cartridge, label, and product should be expected. Also note that Chinese sellers tend to talk out of their ass. That means, what they bill as "new", could very well be display models, test units, or whatnot (Sometimes existing save games are present). Unfortunately due to the nature of these items, it can't be helped.

So with that caution aside, although all items were purchased from a store, I will bill these as USED to be safe. They have only been played once by myself to verify they boot/work and that's it. Otherwise, they have been sitting in a box since the day they were purchased. Also, I would mention that due to the age of these products, the batteries for save games might not still hold charge.

Asking:

$39 (No serious manufacture defects outside of manual labor imperfections)
$19 (Some manufacture defects that are more than simple manual labor imperfections - in many cases, this just means a corner of the box is a bit bent, but can also mean more serious cosmetic problems)

Shipping for 1 unit is roughly $10-$12 depending on your location. Payment can be made by PayPal. Unfortunately, due to the nature of these items they are all sold as-is. In addition, to be fair to all users, I cannot mix and match products for quality. All items will be distributed randomly as originally packed.

Thanks Everyone!

NOTE: I will no longer hold items for people. Since there are many people interested in these products, I cannot wait months for payment. Please pay promptly or your item may be sold to the next person in line.

NintendoKing

September 18, 2009, 07:44:48 am #1 Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 08:01:29 am by The Uninvited Gremlin
Wow, thats amazing!
I have never heard of such a game.

You have some of the coolest chinese original games I have seen.

kirayamato

just like his Pokemon games for the FC, like the pokemon games was for GameBoy color, but the Companies in china mad the exaclty same thing for the FC!

same with this game, it was for SNES/ GBA, but the chinese company created the exacly same thing for the FC, which it's incritible!
gundam 4 ever !!!

cubelmariomadness

Is it one of those super-de-duper text based RPG's or can English players play without a guide?
Sorry folks.

MS-DOS4

I just spent all my money on atari.... Why lord? Why would you do this to me? I need some cash, quick.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

Trenton_net

Well I didn't play the game in any great length, but picture Zelda: Link to the Past for the SNES and then picture playing that game in Chinese. Could you make due? Perhaps. It all depends. But its not as brutal as playing Final Fantasy or anything like that.

manuel

I like how the boxart has absolutely nothing to do with Zelda.  :D

Trenton_net

Ya, unless you read Chinese and know what it translates to in English (You need video game vocabulary) you'd never guess it.  What a big kick in the teeth it would be if you saw it for a deal but passed it up because you didn't realize what it was.(^_^);

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Trenton_net

No, there were a few users who deduced these were going on sale, inquired, and placed orders ahead of time which reduced the stock available to the general public. But these are hardcore collectors who really do their homework and make repeat purchases.

As for the game, I suspect my cousin might have more cases of these he didn't find yet. Given the nature of this title, I would think stashing away a bit more than usual wouldn't be out of the question.

MS-DOS4

>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

nensondubois

AMAZING but I'm sure it sounds like crap like those other China pirates, remember Somari anyone?

nintendodork

One thing Chinese pirates aren't known for is their "music" -- if you can call it that.  In addition to Somari, the Chinese Pokemon games, while very fun, are generally played with the volume turned off. :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

L___E___T

I think all the hacks play real bad (including SMW) but I like them for the very nature of attempting and showing what a back port MAY have been like.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。