Zelda 3: The Tri-Force of the Gods (Chinese Original - Famicom/NES)

Started by Trenton_net, September 18, 2009, 07:43:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: Trenton_net on September 28, 2009, 01:37:59 pm
PS: My flexabiliy totally depends on how honest, reasonable, and quick/responsive you are during communication.

What proof do we need? Look at the leniency of how you spell flexibility. :P

jbholio

Quote from: Bramsworth on September 28, 2009, 08:19:18 pm
Anybody else playing this?

Yeah, I beat the game last week. Ganon is so easy! I still need an item in the middle of the menu but I'm not sure it really exists. The menu from the manual doens't look like the menu in the game.

I beat the boss in the palace(forgot his name) and got into the darkworld, I had previously gotten the crystal ball so I can remain in normal form instead of turning into a rabbit. From here on I'm a bit lost though. I went through the dungeon that's in place of the master sword but the key for the boss room doesn't seem to work.

It's weird. I didn't have any problems in that dungeon. The boss is located in the big skull head. Did you find the fire wand in the dungeon?

I then went to the dungeon at the lake area near the desert, and got the hookshot there, but no matter what I do I can't seem to use it(you'd usually press select to use items in your props menu...).

It can only be used at places it needs to be used. I'm not even sure you need to press select to use it. It shoots automatically.

So after that I went to the desert dungeon in the darkworld, and now I got to the boss but can't figure out how to hurt him. Could possibly just be like the very first boss where you just keep hitting until something happens I suppose. Too hard to not die while doing that though :/

You need to hit him with the hammer (found in the same dungeon). It will break his mask. He takes a long time to kill. Better have some potions.

Trenton_net

Maybe you want to write up a whole guide for the game seeing as how your the only one to beat it so far. How long is the game from start to end?

Bramsworth

Whoa, well that shoots out what the Waixing board says, they gave me the impression there was a bug preventing the game from even being possible to finish.

And ya a guide would be neat. Possibly not necessary to detail what you do in each dungeon, as in where keys are and what paths to take, as I'm sure that can't be the easiest thing to remember without playing through again. But knowing where to go from one place to another would help a lot :)

Jedi Master Baiter

October 01, 2009, 06:10:30 pm #65 Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 04:28:06 am by Jedi QuestMaster
Yay! :D

I finally received this game in the mail today. :)

I will post a video of the intro soon. ;)

Too bad I have a drill weekend starting tomorrow. :( Otherwise I'd post more up. :-\

Edit: Here

manuel

The bouncing text in the intro looks so cheesy!  :D

Graphics are nice, but the music doesn't fit the atmosphere of the game very well in my opinion.

Trenton_net

At least I found the music to be kind of intresting. Although I probably won't say that after hours of playtime. But it does sound better than lots of other pirates that have the most rediculous sounds ever.

manuel

I also don't hate it. It's quite good for the console, but it doesn't fit the game. It would have been awesome if they could made the music sound near the original.

Jedi Master Baiter

I want to record more, but first need to take care of a couple of problems:

1) I can't record more than about 3 minutes.  I guess I need a new program. :-\
2) Sound seems to be panned more to 1 channel.  I assume this is a stereo thing? ??? I can't set anything in the program.  I'm recording straight from the NES AV, which is mono.  The video capture device has both jacks.  Is there an adapter that merges the two?

Bramsworth

So any news regarding the dumping of this? I'm wondering if it's using a unique mapper or anything else that makes it not just a simple case of using any old device to dump it.