April 29, 2024, 09:07:34 am

Worst tv show

Started by cubelmariomadness, October 10, 2009, 12:04:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Aww but if they shut down cartoon network that means no more adult swim!
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

Adult Swim has it's own channel in Canada (Or maybe it's a channel with several late night shows from different networks like Adult Swim)  Either way, if they did shut down CN, that doesn't mean Adult Swim would cease to exist.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

TanookiSuitSam

Getting rid of Cartoon Network would get rid of what left we had of decent animation as a whole on TV so no thanks!!!
hi

cubelmariomadness

Really? Total drama island? Ben 10? etc? I would not call that decent animation.
Sorry folks.

Nightstar699

October 17, 2009, 07:38:15 pm #49 Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 01:08:53 pm by Jedi QuestMaster
Im gonna agree with cubel on this one. I mean, they do have batman which rocks, but beside that...

What the fuck is wrong with g4, too? I thought it was supposed to be a video game channel.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nurd

TechTv was always better than G4. :C

famiac

Quote from: Nightstar699 on October 17, 2009, 07:38:15 pm
Im gonna agree with cubel on this one. I mean, they do have batman which rocks, but beside that...

I disagree, they still broadcast Tom & Jerry and other good shows likw scooby doo and etc. All the old ones are good. But the new shows are crap, Total drama island is terrible, i don't think kids should watch it.

Nightstar699

I completely agree with you, new television is terrible :(

Jedi Master Baiter

Scooby Doo is overrated. Way too overrated.

In fact, I don't even like Scooby Doo. The only one I liked was the movie Zombie Island.

manuel

I liked Scooby Doo.
I don't know if I still like it, because I haven't watched it in years.

I have watched one of the feature-length movies, but it was not quite how I remembered...

famiac

I mean the episodes not the movies, but anyway it is better than total drama island for sure

cubelmariomadness

CN doesn't have Scooby, and Tom and Jerry on it. Here, it's on Boomerang, which I think is a company made by CN
Sorry folks.

famiac

nintendodork

Tom & Jerry is also on during weekdays.  Like, around noon.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

I think this whole thread is hilarious.  The "older is better" mentality is never quite right -- and the fact that it's coming mostly from teenagers here just adds to my amusement.

TV is about 2% good stuff and 98% crap.  It's been this way for decades.  It's not that the 70's and 80's and 90's were great times for TV, it's just that people only choose to remember the 2% that was worth watching.