April 29, 2024, 05:08:23 am

Worst tv show

Started by cubelmariomadness, October 10, 2009, 12:04:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cubelmariomadness

Good for you that you think it's funny, but which do you prefer?
Tom and Jerry or Hannah Monana? Ben 10 or Scooby Doo?
Sorry folks.

UglyJoe

You missed the point.  Tom and Jerry is part of the 2% that's good.  Scooby Doo is -- wait, you actually *like* Scooby Doo?

Don't compare today's crap to yesteryear's gold.

cubelmariomadness

Yeah, the old ones. The new is..weird and well...weird.

Comparing old and new shows isn't what this thread is about either. Some people on here just have that opinion. The thread is about listing bad shows, old and new.
Sorry folks.

nurd

I've never liked Scooby Doo.

I had Bobby's World and Casper and Robocop and Pokemon when I was little.

Also i had a big yard and some woods, i rarely watched television. :p

Nightstar699

When i was a lad, like 8 or so, i loved scooby doo. It played right after school. Nowadays if i watch a cartoon. Itll probably be family guy, south park, a superhero show, or some anime.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nensondubois

Quote from: TanookiSuitSam on October 17, 2009, 02:23:43 pm
Getting rid of Cartoon Network would get rid of what left we had of decent animation as a whole on TV so no thanks!!!

You are thinking of the old Cartoon Network that died at around 2001.

cubelmariomadness

Yeah, I remember when cartoon network didn't use to abbreviate their name to CN. It used to be a checkerboard type thing.
Sorry folks.

nensondubois

They also used to have Cartoon Fridays which wasn't so bad. The Care Bears were bad, however. The Disney Channel is now bad and Nicktoons started turning into a teen channel at around 2001. Hey Arnold was the best show.

nurd

Hey Arnold was OK, I liked Rugrats and Doug.

cubelmariomadness

When I was little, I used to watch Hey Arnold with my cousin.
Now my cousin is a brat, and they don't show Hey Arnold anymore.
Sorry folks.

nensondubois

I want to move to Switzerland.

Tex Avery and did you say Dexter's Lab?

YamiMario

Am I the only one who actually likes Ben10 Alien Force?
The original show is okay, but it's not near as bad as people put it out to be.
But, CN is still going way to far from it's roots. I have no problem with them making new shows, but they should limit themselves to animation (GEE, CARTOON NETWORK?!?!), and the 90's Cartoon Cartoons should be a block on CN. Not on Boomerang, that is where classic Hannah and Barbara belong.

Also, where I live, we still have a few Cartoon Cartoons left.

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Wm-VaYxeA

Worst show ever?
Next to TDI, I say The World of Tosh. Never heard of it? Good.

cubelmariomadness

True Jackson VP is in the list.
You're right, they're supposed to be a cartoon channel. No offense, but i really dislike Ben 10 or any of it's cousins.
Sorry folks.

nintendodork

Quote from: YamiMario on October 30, 2009, 04:49:26 pm
Next to TDI, I say The World of Tosh. Never heard of it? Good.
Is that anything like Tosh.0?  That show sucked.  I haven't checked to see if it got anymore episodes after it's pilot on Comedy Central.  I remember watching it at my cousin's house during the summer, and we both agreed that it was The Soup with only the "Kickass clip of the week" bit.  None of the clips were kickass.  They were Youtube videos everyone and their mother had seen before.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

Lastnight on tosh.o they had the nintendo 64 show on. But i dont find daniel tosh funny.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...