Price Check - Disk-kun

Started by Japan-Games.com, November 18, 2006, 12:35:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Japan-Games.com

Hey Guys

I thought I'd come here and ask the experts about a couple of items I picked up in Osaka the other day.  One is the Disk-kun US Golf Gold disk and the other is the Disk-kun Stationary Set. 

I haven't seen any sales comps for these in a long time and I'm reselling them so any help you could give would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Eric
Japan-Games.com

Doc

You're bound to get $500+ with serious Famicom collectors on the gold Golf, and more than likely even more.

The Stationary Set will probably go for much less, but if the right people find it, they will bid. :)

JC

November 18, 2006, 08:13:36 am #2 Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 08:43:32 am by JC
I'll pick up that stationery set off you. I still need that to help complete my collection. I'll be honest to say that the stationery set sells the cheapest because it's the least relevant to gaming. I'd pay you $250 for it right now. PM me.

Here's what I think the Holy Grails are worth, based on the many I've seen come and go:

Japan Course = $250 (could get as much as $300 with an eBay eBay auction, not a fixed listing)
US Course = $250 (same as above)
Game & Watch = $450 (but more than likely $500-600, because of crazy G&W collectors)
Stationery Set (white/yellow): $200 (but possibly $250-300)

The more complete, the more they're worth. Of course, they each came with paperwork, letters, white boxes and mailing envelopes.

I watched a stationery set with Disk-kun on Yahoo! Japan sell for less than $75. I saw a gold disk with Disk-kun go for just over $100. Featherpluck sold a gold disk (just the disk) for, I think, $150.

I bought my gold disks on eBay for $250 each shipped.