WANTED: FAMICOM/ MOTHER Game Boy MICRO

Started by racso8, February 04, 2010, 10:53:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

racso8

If anyone has a famicom or mother edition of the Gameboy micro please contact me about it. If anyone does have one please send me a price including postage to the UK.

L___E___T

February 05, 2010, 01:39:17 am #1 Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 09:13:42 am by L___E___T
eBay is definitely the best place to look for these.  There are some GBA micros on there but finding a cheap one is not as easy.
Play Asia had them for £35 at one stage but everyone seems to think they're worth twice that used.  The mother ones go for a lot and you should set up an eBay alert for that, I very much doubt anyone on here  will have one kicking around.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

racso8

Yeh ive been looking and just before buying one i ebay i wanted to know if anyone dos have one, still looking for either of them... if anyone has any.

Hamburglar

I have a like new complete Famicom Japanese version micro complete, I would not let it go for cheap though.

Chris Leach

I dont have the system, but I have a mint shape box and insert
"When it Rains it Rains poors!"

racso8

Does it come with manuals? Also is it for the 20th anniversary/ famicom or mother version?

racso8

Still looking for one, i am really interested in the mother version, if anyone has one i really really want it, please?!

MkidTrigun

Just checked eBay: I've found two complete sets of the Mother GBA Micro packs on eBay, but they both go for over $300.

The 20th anniversary Famicom GBA Micro packs go for much cheaper, between $100 and $130.

All of them have the original inserts and models.

Happy bidding!

racso8

ok thanks, but i post on here inending to buy off someone from here.

racso8

Someone must have a boxed edition of some sort lying sround they can sell me...

cavanor

not many people would casually have a couple of boxed famicom/mother edition gbms lying around.  I too am looking for one and it looks like I might as well bend over for the ebay pricing.

racso8

yeh, i do really want the mother version but $300 is too much.

cavanor

It's even on Yahoo Japan Auctions for similar money.

racso8

i cant seem to see any on there... Anywayz, im only really looking to spend £100