Link Fonts

Started by Juggalo/Hulkamaniac, November 29, 2006, 07:07:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

I was wondering why all the links on FW never look any different than a normal font? Its not a big problem but still. Also, I found out how to change the scroll bar colors and to make the linked word highlight if anybody's interested.

Other than that, awesome job on the site.
"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker

JC

I recall you mentioning the link issue before. I haven't resolved it yet, because it'll take some work to change each link in text to a unique font or whatever. Once thing I've been trying to do with new links/pages is put the linked text in italics. I use Firefox, so all the links are automatically underlined by Firefox. But...we'll see what I can do.

In time...I'm so busy since I'm moving in three weeks. Lots of real life stuff to get done before then. :)

Also, I'm not a fan of colored scroll bars. :(

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

Cool. All I cared about was if you could make the lniks blue and underlined like other sites so you know its a link.
"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker

JC

What I want to do is make the links red, maybe flash to red when you move your cursor over the link. I don't know. I still have yet to learn how to code that one.

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

Your more than welcome to save some of my pages from NES FANZ and use the code you find. In fact, here's the red highlight:

<!--webbot
            bot="HTMLMarkup" startspan --><STYLE type="text/css">
<!--
A:hover { color:red }
-->
</STYLE><!--webbot bot="HTMLMarkup" endspan -->