Famicom Podcast?

Started by vealchop, November 01, 2006, 07:37:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

vealchop

I listen to a lot of podcasts, most of em suck, especially the NES ones. Would anyone here be interested in doing a famicom podcast? If someone here knows how to do that kind of stuff I would definately be into working on it with some people here. I think it could be really fun and interesting. I also think we can do the podcast via skype or something, so even if we live far away we can talk/record live together. Any thoughts?
-chop

JC

Dang, that sounds like it could be pretty neat. I've never watched a podcast in my life, but I know they're very popular. Unfortunately, I'm not very good with things like that. What would it take to set something like that up? If anything, perhaps we could rework our approach to YouTube and post our own video goods on there. Interesting idea.

vealchop

thats a video podcast, the podcast I'm talking about would be purely audio. Here's a NES one that I think could definately be better:

http://nintendo.theretrocast.com/

I dunno how it works either, if anyone here knows how to do this stuff and is interested, post here!
-chop