Percent of Site Completed

Started by Alex930, July 29, 2006, 11:47:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc

100%

Life is grand, my friends.

Alchemist

EXCELLENT WEBSITE MAN!!! I like the idea of having shrines for some of the games! Heh lots of broken links though, add some more content and this website will go far in the internet community!
"The Philosopher's Stone. Those who possess it, no longer bound by the Law of Conservation in Alchemy, don't have to sacrifice something of equal value in order to gain something. We sought after it and finally obtained it." ~Edward Elric

JC

Yeah Jedi -- it's not really 100%. I think there was some pressure to get it up and then slowly make the need additions and changes in the coming weeks, assuming there's help. If you notice -- all the guys who haven't been around this forum in a while are now coming back, just because FamicomJL launched, even if premature. Interesting I think.

the_wizard_666

I'm willing to help however I can.  I already offered to work on the game list, since whoever was working on it seems to have abandoned it.  I'll get anything else he wants that I can do too.

JC

Send me your e-mail address and I can send you the necessary files.

Doc

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on August 01, 2006, 10:00:18 am
Then why do we still have non-working pages?  I'm staring at the Glitches/Errors links.

Because I decided if we were to open up with everything, then people would come once, be like "Ok now I know everything bye..." and never show up again. Cheap marketing ploy on my part. ;D

JC

Well, it may not have worked well to launch as we did, but give it a couple more weeks and things will be rolling pretty good. I've been making lots of changes to the structure of the site.

WE NEED MORE CONTENT!

Doc

Indeed, which is why the pirates section is made tonight. :D.

Doc

The new look of Famicom World is almost here! By this afternoon, you'll see the awesome layout JC worked on.

Slushie

*Stunned* WOW! AMAZING!! JUST WOW!!!

I went to Famicom World as usual, to see if there was an update or something, and to check the forum, and BAM!!! WOW!!! I was so stunned. It's great. Well done. ;D :D :)

Doc

I must say, JC has done an excellent job. Kudos to him!

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker