Game Identification

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:16:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheetahmen

I think that tune was made by whoever programmed the menu. Then again, I have a multicart that comes with that and a 22 in 1 which has a glitched version of the Donkey Kong theme so I'm not entirely sure. :octorok:
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

Koreano

Hi i would like to know the price of this games, and if they're original or not. Thanks in advanced

Cheetahmen

Not sure of the prices, but I can tell you that "Super Bros 6" is a Tiny Toon Adventures hack and all of those are pirate carts. ;)
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

Netsky

Quote from: Netsky on October 17, 2012, 01:26:15 pm
Hey guys, I'm looking for some help finding a game I played a long time ago. I've no idea about the name and never had the cartridge either.

It was a sidescrolling fighter game, you playing as one of 4 elemental ninjas : fire, wind, water and earth. I might be bit off in terms of describing each, since I last played it... 15 years ago.

All could call in screenwide strikes of their respective element. Fire could throw stars and call upon a wave of flame hounds. Water... not sure what weapon the water ninja had, nor do I remember too well what specials it used. Wind used a chained sickle, can't remember specials. And finally earth used something like a golf club and if I remember well, it could open up a (purely damaging, no further special effects on me or my enemies) hole in the ground aaaaaaaaaand perhaps also jagged rocks as artillery. Any ideas? I really miss it, thanks in advance.

Bump! Here's to hoping someone might just know what I'm on about. I played this game on one of those Arcade "consoles" (?), with a joystick and probably four buttons.

WF72

This game I have no idea what it is.
hAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ghegs

aimac

Hi guys, 

can you help me, please?  :help:

I am at the end with ideas how can i find that game. I've seen all on you tube, all xy in 10minuts etc.. key words in Gogle - just nothing.   :-X

Please, guys, what the hell is that..

There is a hero - something like a little monkey i guess - with some cloak like superman..? it's a long time ago.. :(
There is a nice level in trees.. There is a funny level on the roofs! and there you fight against some alive pants from clothesline! i think. there are also some flowerpots..
and in that game is some mid-game section with some logic or tabble game i guess..
And if am i right, there is a possibilities for two players game..

Nothing more to discribe..  it's crazy, i know.. but you guys, you are my last chance.  :)

thanks a lot!
best reggards from Prague
peace

Protoman

Quote from: aimac on January 26, 2016, 06:14:09 am
There is a hero - something like a little monkey i guess - with some cloak like superman..? it's a long time ago.. :(
There is a nice level in trees.. There is a funny level on the roofs! and there you fight against some alive pants from clothesline! i think. there are also some flowerpots..
and in that game is some mid-game section with some logic or tabble game i guess..

Could it be Paaman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx-DBX8cDKk

I've played a bit of this game, I don't remember a clothesline but I do remember knocking paintcans over to cover enemies, this seems like the kind of game that would have pants on a clothesline. And Paaman does have a cape. And every stage end with a weird boardgame thing that is annoying and random.

aimac

man, you are amazing.. thanks a lot, i can't believe it!  :DDDDD

famifan

Quote from: aimac on January 28, 2016, 06:24:00 am
man, you are amazing.. thanks a lot, i can't believe it!  :DDDDD

i thought it was 'boogerman'. Level in trees, on the roofs. Boogerman also wears cloak  ;D

aimac

thanks a lot, guys ;) really appreciate it!!!

u made my life nicer again :star: ;D

TWIN

Any know the title of this game?
Please help :)
TAKE A LOOK AT MY OLD SCHOOL GAMES COLLECTION!
www.twin-carts.pl

TWIN

TAKE A LOOK AT MY OLD SCHOOL GAMES COLLECTION!
www.twin-carts.pl

kensu

IF you remember back in the 90s there was a site run by a guy who called himself Ballz that had some famicom and fds roms on it. Among other things he was working on a translation of Romancing SaGa 2, which I don't think went anywhere.
Anyway there was an article on his site about this insane FDS game, which looked like it was made on drugs. I remember that there was a hipoo who flew holding an umbrealla like Mary Poppins. I've long since lost the rom, and since I now own a Twin Famicom, I'm interested in getting this on disk.
Does anyone remember the name of this game?