Game Identification

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:16:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Yo

Is "Waterpipe 2" the same as SMB2 Lost Levels?

Has anyone ever heard of Waterpipe 2?

Also,

Can anyone tell me what games are on this multi cart?

JC

Waterpipe 2 is probably just SMB. And it's very difficult to know which games are on a cart by looking at the labels, especially when they're not in English, heh.

Lee Yo

Exactly, I was hoping someone could translate. ;D

JC

I can tell you it's a common multicart. I see it often. And it likely has very common games on it.

Lee Yo

I know it's a long shot, but I was hoping to find out if Highway Star (Rad Racer) is on it. One of the sceen shots looks like Highway Star and I was just wondering what kind of racing games are on this cart.

JC

UglyJoe

I don't think it was.  The flier says it's ID is "JF-33", which was actually used for "Moe Pro! Saikyou Hen". 

JC

Cool! A new unreleased game, I guess.

Chris Leach

There are so many sites out there today with this thing called the internet...I usually just type in the model numbers of the games I cant verify by words....Then there is always one or two sites with a list for all the games made.....
"When it Rains it Rains poors!"

nintendodork

February 09, 2010, 11:46:38 am #879 Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 12:01:29 pm by nintendodork
Well, there's proof directly above you on why that doesn't always work.  Pirates are very strange, and sometimes don't make any sense at all.

Edit* Plus, there is not a single list on the internet that will provide you with every single pirated game made, since they're still being made, and some from the last two or three decades still haven't been discovered.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

famalot

Hi, I've got a couple FC games which need identifying and a few Disk System games which only have writing on them, no proper labels.  I don't know if these could be protos or anything but since I can't read the labels and don't have a disk system at the moment I can't test them.  Can anyone identify / translate these games?

FC Game 1:

FC Game 2:

Disk Game 1:

famalot

...Here are the next two Disk System games which need translating, thanks and pardon my crappy camera:

Disk System game 2:

Disk System Game 3:

UglyJoe

Famicom Tanteikurabu II: Ushiro ni Tatsu Shoujo Kouhen
Sword of Kalin
Koneko Mongatari: The Adventures of Chatran

Marlon

which one is the best and do you know if there are any videos of the first one
Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful