Game Identification

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:16:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Not necessarily an identification, but was Super Pitfall ever released on the Famicom, if so, what was the name?  I know Atlantis no Nazo was planned to originally be the sequel when it was planned to be ported to North America..
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

leszek

coule you please identify those games for me .
Thank you.

133MHz

November 22, 2009, 04:02:28 pm #843 Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 07:09:33 pm by manuel
From left to right, top to bottom:

• Shin Onigashima

• Pro Wrestling

• Tobidase Daisakusen (3D World Runner)

• Ice Hockey

• Golf (US Course)

• Dead Zone

• Yuuyuuki

manuel's edit: fixed a typo  ;)

Nightstar699

Umm most my famicom namco games say "namcot" but i got macross, and it says "namco" is there a reason for this?
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

"Namcot" was Namco's original name.  They dropped the T after only a few years making games for the Famicom.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

cubelmariomadness

Quote from: nintendodork on November 27, 2009, 06:55:56 pm
"Namcot" was Namco's original name.

Toc-man backwards is Namcot. I heard that somewhere. Maybe on an interview with the guy who created Pac-man. (On Pacman World 3)
Sorry folks.

Nightstar699

Does anyone know what the real title of this game is: (listed as "fire fighter")

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40402573@N08/4238439219/

And if this actually is a official japanese game: (it is listed on multi as "a close all")

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40402573@N08/4235747963/
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Arctic Feather

First one is Flying Hero ( 飛ingヒーロー)

EDIT: And second is Magnum Kiki Ippatsu (マグナム危機一髪 )

Lee Yo

Is this game Bases Loaded?

UglyJoe

I'm pretty sure that Moero!! Pro Yakyuu '88: Kettei Ban, which was released on the NES as Bases Loaded II: Second Season.

Lee Yo

I just googled "Moero!! Pro Yakyuu '88: Kettei Ban" Looks like you are correct. Is is in fact Bases Loaded 2: Second Season. Thank You for the name, it really helped me out.

Tootai

Do you think there's a chance that this cart might actually include Mario World?

Also, is "Golden Axe 4" generally on multis the actual port of Golden Axe or just a dumb hack of something?

nensondubois

I have this cart and the black one: Moero!! Pro Yakyuu '90 is Bases Loaded 3.

nintendodork

Quote from: Tootai on January 14, 2010, 10:12:24 am
Do you think there's a chance that this cart might actually include Mario World?
Generally when pirates put that on a label, it usually means the cart just has SMB or something.  I s'pose you never know though.