Game Identification

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:16:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

The first one is the best, but it's an adventure game (meaning it's unplayable if you can't read Japanese):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpPVFtg9JMc

Sword of Kalin is a mediocre RPG (Japanese would help, but you could probably get through it using the guide on GameFAQs).

Koneko Monogatari is a platformer.  You don't need to know Japanese and the graphics are pretty.  It's kinda slow, though.

mrdomino

anyone know what "the pearl turn" is in this pic:
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_tbPUSWhIUVo/SyVIC-15JcI/AAAAAAAABYo/UgS--i3ls0Y/P1020608.JPG
it's from the side of a famiclone box, all the others are ntdec/asder/mega soft/caltron titles so i assume this is one too. but i've never seen it before.
some of my stuff: twitter // super multi // handheld underground

CaH4e3

this all orignal NTDEC games, and your one is undumped as some others from the list

jbholio

Quote from: mrdomino on February 22, 2010, 06:41:15 am
anyone know what "the pearl turn" is in this pic:
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_tbPUSWhIUVo/SyVIC-15JcI/AAAAAAAABYo/UgS--i3ls0Y/P1020608.JPG
it's from the side of a famiclone box, all the others are ntdec/asder/mega soft/caltron titles so i assume this is one too. but i've never seen it before.

WOW! Thanks for posting this pic. I've never seen that game either. Must be a late release. BTW do you own the system?

mrdomino

nah, i just found it on a forum.
original thread here (with as many pics as you could ever possibly want):
http://forum.pegasus-gry.com/index.php?/topic,1895.msg22779.html
some of my stuff: twitter // super multi // handheld underground

Marlon

I need Identification For This
Spoiler
[close]

Is My Gyromite rare?
Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

nintendodork

March 09, 2010, 03:59:11 pm #891 Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 04:30:14 pm by nintendodork
Two things:
1. Why do you think your copy of Robot Gyro is rare?  From your picture, it looks exactly the same as any other one.
2. What's with the spoiler tag? :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

First disk is Famicom Tanteikurabu II: Ushiro ni Tatsu Shoujo Kouhen. 
Second disk is Famicom Mukashi Banashi Shin Onigashima Kouhen.
The cart is Gyromite and it looks like a plain old Gyromite cart.

Marlon

i was asking if gyromite was a rare famicom game

Marlon

OMG Shin Onigashima YAY I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nensondubois

Quote from: UglyJoe on March 09, 2010, 04:25:20 pm
First disk is Famicom Tanteikurabu II: Ushiro ni Tatsu Shoujo Kouhen. 
Second disk is Famicom Mukashi Banashi Shin Onigashima Kouhen.
The cart is Gyromite and it looks like a plain old Gyromite cart.

I have the first disk but I thought it was called Famicom Tentei Part II. And did you pull those names from your memory?

UglyJoe

Famicom Tentei is a shorter way of saying the series' name.  There's two games (original and Part II) and both games have two halves (zenpan and kouhen).  I actually got it wrong, he has Zenpan and not Kouhen.  So, he's got the first half of the second game in the series.

And, no, I didn't know these from memory (except for Gyromite / Robot Gyro).

nensondubois

Ok. I just wanted to make sure.

Marlon

i was wondering what was the two sides of my first disk because i have two pictures of my first disk one is side a and side b also can anyone translate the text on the third picture of the disk
Whats Up With The Front Insert?

GlenSColen

"I'll never be happy.  I believe I'll die alone. I would want it that way. I've been a loner all my life with my secrets and my pain. I'm really lost, but I'm trying to find myself.  I'm really a sad, pathetic case. My whole life has been a waste -- I've been a failure. I just want to escape."