Game Identification

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:16:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

linkzpikachu

i got these games with my famicom and the guy i bought it from couldnt tell me what they were called i mean i know one is odviously a baseball game, but i would like to know the names of them because its bugging the hell outta me  >:(

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

UglyJoe

The first is one of the Nobunaga's Ambition games, I believe it's Nobunaga no Yabou: Bushou Fuunroku.

The second is a Taito baseball game called Kyuukyoku Harikiri Stadium: Heisei Gannen Han.

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

ericj

I just fixed and dumped the 2 disks for this game doctor FDS game, but I'm not sure what game it is. I know I've seen it before and know someone here can tell me. Thanks in advance.  :)

Nightstar699

That would be Kickle Cubicle.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

UglyJoe

And that'd be "Meikyuu Shima" for the Famicom.

ericj

Thanks for the quick replies on the last one.  :)

Here's another I'm hoping you can ID:

NintendoKing

Sakigake!! Otokojuku: Shippu Ichi Gou Sei

which translates to like "something" Cushion: Number One Wind

UglyJoe

I believe it's Sakigake!! Otokojuku: Shippu Ichigousei.

Also, Sakigake is an abbreviation for "Samurai School", afaik.

NintendoKing

Quote from: UglyJoe on May 25, 2010, 07:38:42 am
I believe it's Sakigake!! Otokojuku: Shippu Ichigousei.

Also, Sakigake is an abbreviation for "Samurai School", afaik.

I am not good at translations of text, but I was able to find the title out first.

UglyJoe

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on May 25, 2010, 07:46:45 am
I am not good at translations of text, but I was able to find the title out first.

Achievement unlocked?

NintendoKing

^
Lol, I was just excited because I have never answered on a Game Identification first.

hagibis200711

Hello everyone!
I am new to here.
I knocked into this site accidentally when I was searching for a FDS game for almost half a year but yielded no fruits so far.
The game was kind of a strategy game. With four tribes resembling four natural elements for you to choose from, namely hill, sand, forest and sea. Those four tribes are represented by Japanese Kanji characters, 森, 山, 水, and 砂. Before entering into a battle, there is a map screen divided into four parts. If I remember correctly, the upper two parts should be the domains of the hill tribe and the forest tribe, the lower two parts should be the domains of the sea tribe and the sand tribe. Right at the centre is a battlefield which belongs to none of the four tribes mentioned above.
The sea tribes move with a quick speed. The hill tribes inflict huge damage upon combat. The sand tribes specialize at throwing projectiles. The forest tribes average at all aspects.
Upon entering into a battle, it is a 3-on-3 match, in which you can control where your units move. Different tribes move at different speeds. The sea tribes can move for 7 units each time while the sand tribes can move for 2 (or 3?) units each time.
Anyone got any idea about the title of this game?
Thank you ^.^

UglyJoe

Sounds like 19: Neunzehn.

hagibis200711

Quote from: UglyJoe on May 25, 2010, 08:44:00 pm
Sounds like 19: Neunzehn.

Thank you so much ^_^
That is exactly what I am looking for.
I can't imagine I can get the answer so quickly.
Thank you once again ^_^