Users online - missing names

Started by jpx72, October 13, 2011, 05:05:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jpx72

I'm having trouble when looking on the "Users online" page - http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?action=who
I can't see everybody that's logged in...even though on the main page, on the bottom, there are multiple names, I don't see all those names in the "Users online" page in the section "Members".
...mmm ..help?

UglyJoe

Check the bottom of the Who's Online page to see if there is more than one page.  You may have to go the second page to see the rest of the online users.  This happens sometimes if there's a lot of spiders hitting the page.

jpx72

Ahh thanks that solved it... By the way, I've noticed that recently (maybe a month) too many bots are connected here. Everytime I look on Who's online, I see a minimum of 10 bots. It wasn't always like that.

UglyJoe

October 13, 2011, 09:15:58 am #3 Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 05:54:54 pm by UglyJoe
Yeah, Baidu has been crawling the heck out of the forums recently.  I have no idea why it is suddenly so very interested.

Post Merge: October 13, 2011, 05:54:54 pm

I've increased the number of members to display on the Who's Online page from 30 to 90, so you should be able to see everyone again.