April 28, 2024, 11:50:41 pm

Bad night for me

Started by Nickv, January 02, 2007, 09:11:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickv

Earlier i went to my basement to grab some nes carts and long behold my fridge ice maker leaked through the floor in to the filing cabinet that houses alllllll of my game systems and cib nes games, famicom stuff, everything. So for the past 4 hours ive been using a hair drier to dry off all my boxed games and manuals which now all look like crap. Luckily my good fds and famicom remained dry as well as my fds games cause they were in my living room. I did take picks of my collection tho while i had it out so im gonna post the pics in a bit on the collections page.

JC

Damn that sucks. :( I worry about my stuff. It used to be packaged well in plastic shelving, but I had to get rid of the shelving recently, so it's all very exposed.

vealchop

Yeah man, that sucks. My stuff (as you can see in the "show your stash" thread) is safely in a wood cabinet, well out of the reach of my small, but taz-mainian-devil-like dog.
-chop

JC

But the way your stuff was stacked in that wooden cabinet had me worried it'd all fall out! :)

vealchop

funny thing, if you look at what i got in there, I keep all the gashapoon and cheaper toys in the front, so if/when I open the cabinet and a few things fall, its usually something that can't break. When we get a new place I'll have a bigger area for my crap, but until then I'm stuck with that small space. Remind you, my fiancee has 3 cabinets dedicated to her stuff as opposed to my one, so I'll let you guess who make the rules in my house  :D
-chop