April 20, 2024, 01:04:07 am

Show Your Stash!

Started by vealchop, November 18, 2006, 08:10:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

namzep

Here's my small stash:

There are a few games not in the pictures (Son Son, Flipull, etc..) and I still have 9 or so on the way.  I'm also working on a trade for an AV modded Famicom.

manuel

That's not so small.
That's a great collection already. Congrats.

nintendodork

When did you start collecting? :o  That's a nice-sized collection you have there.  I hope you're not planning on trading your Turbo Twin for an A/V modded Famicom, though ;)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

namzep

Quote from: nintendodork on June 07, 2009, 09:34:31 am
When did you start collecting? :o  That's a nice-sized collection you have there.  I hope you're not planning on trading your Turbo Twin for an A/V modded Famicom, though ;)

Started sometime in February.  Trading a toploading NES for the AV Fami.

nintendodork

Wow, I started in January, and my collection is put to shame by yours! :o :'(
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

Ah sweet collection. There is a lot there to play for hours and hours...  8)
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

June 25, 2009, 11:43:11 am #201 Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 11:53:59 am by nintendodork
Since a lot of other retro gaming channels on Youtube are doing it, I might as well, too.  I made a two part video of all my Famicom-N64 games.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZZOe14-od8

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwUvG7nq

Toneman

So I yesterday, I bought 4 pieces of poster board for .45 a piece, taped it all together, and this came about....

Instagram: Kokujin804

Rogles

Oh god that is epic. Nice job!
( ´_ゝ`)

NintendoKing

I have wanted to do something like that for along time, but cannot afford the projector.

133MHz

Wow I've never tried playing Famicom games on my projector since I assumed that it would look like complete shit, but yours looks pretty clear!

famiac

i cant get pictures to show up in my message >:(

how do you do that ???

FamicomFreak

you can use the image command and have your images hosted in other sites like photo bucket or image shack. Check out html code for image.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

corisco

My messy Famicom carts before start to pack.
^^

manuel

Wow, that's a lot of stuff, chihuahua! :o