April 23, 2024, 04:44:14 pm

Show Your Stash!

Started by vealchop, November 18, 2006, 08:10:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JessicaWolf

I don't have enough space to really show my collection off physically, so here is a nice way to show it off digitally~

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AicGHeRM86P0dGVCZFVmbTRLTXNzN2VNLWEwMENUa2c&usp=drive_web#gid=0
Here are a few games I am looking for right now
Super Puzzle Fighter II X (Sega Saturn)
GeGeGe no Kotarou (Sega Saturn)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Sega Saturn)
KiKi KaiKai (PC Engine) (CIB)
Puzzle Bobble (Super Famicom) (CIB)

Pennywise

Yeah, those last two aren't that rare (I used to own Donkey Kong Jr. Before). What I'm really looking for is a disk of Kaettekita Mario with a label on it (Mine is blank and I just put a white sticker on it with the ID). It would be pretty cool owning all the manuel sheets for these games, but they're pretty rare and sometimes are expensive.

stealthlurker

Nice collection DDCecil!

Is that an x68000 copy of Parodius Da I spy?  :)

DDCecil

Quote from: stealthlurker on January 29, 2014, 01:31:50 pm
Nice collection DDCecil!

Is that an x68000 copy of Parodius Da I spy?  :)

Yep, I have that and Quarth, but no way to play them, unfortunately!

mickey1332

http://imgur.com/a/SUSRk
http://imgur.com/a/gTpYs
some of my stuff definitely around 75% of it, waiting for my famicom to arrive from japan  :'(

Nightstar699

Quote from: DDCecil on January 23, 2014, 03:18:06 pm
I'm still working on my room at the moment (also need to dust!), but here's some pics of my current collection:

Sexy limited edition Deathsmiles! Easily among the best shooters released in recent years.

Well, since I've been focusing on Super Famicom lately, I figured I'd post the games I have for it here.

Not pictured is my Super Game Boy.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

L___E___T

Very glad to see some favourites in there!  SuFami collecting got too ricch for my blood though too quickly, I've got a fair few minty CIBs but I just had to put it on hold.  Would really like to get Gundam Wingf though - such a great game and a really good case example for what makes the SuFami great.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Nightstar699

Yeah, the CIBs don't come cheap, that's for sure. But keep an eye out for Gundam Wing: Endless Duel in the future. It's actually the one Super Famicom game I haven't played much of yet, but as an anime-based fighting game from my favorite developer, Natsume, I couldn't resist picking up a copy. And from the 10 minutes of it I did play, the fighting engine is remarkably solid, I'll give it a proper playthrough later today.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

wholesalewatch648

love the CIB SFC mario collection and super mario world been meaning to get CIB vers. of them
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

MaxXimus

Today I decided to gather up most of my games for a screenshot. Some things are missing like all my 360 games (~50), my 3ds and some games, and some of my gameboy games. This gives a decent idea though. Things are stacked beside, on top of, and in front of other things.

L___E___T

February 11, 2014, 05:33:28 am #535 Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 12:40:13 am by L___E___T
Quote from: Nightstar699 the highly skilled game finisher
Yeah, the CIBs don't come cheap, that's for sure. But keep an eye out for Gundam Wing: Endless Duel in the future. It's actually the one Super Famicom game I haven't played much of yet, but as an anime-based fighting game from my favorite developer, Natsume, I couldn't resist picking up a copy. And from the 10 minutes of it I did play, the fighting engine is remarkably solid, I'll give it a proper playthrough later today.

It's great, people still compete with it and make combo videos - I think you'll love it.  Out of every other Gundam game I 've seen / played - this still feels like you're in Gundam more than the others.  I need to pick it up soon to play with the Mrs.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

stealthlurker

Great CIB SFC collection Nightstar699. I just love the colorful box art of SFC games. That's what got me interested in collecting SFC in the first place.

Nightstar699

Thanks for the kind words, fellas. Getting a Super Famicom was a huge leap for me at a time where I was super dedicated to original Famicom. But it's paid off greatly, really been enjoying its library. And as Stealthlurker said, their artwork makes for a beautiful display.

Pikkon

The super Fami is by far my favorite system,I can't get enough of it,I only have a bit over 60 games but there so many more I want to get but man they do get expensive.

MaxXimus

60 games? Im super jealous. I omly have around 20. And only about 4 or 5 are cib. I kind of want to get back in to collecting SFC now just reading these posts.