March 28, 2024, 08:13:42 am

Show Your Stash!

Started by vealchop, November 18, 2006, 08:10:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BonBon

October 15, 2015, 07:09:11 pm #645 Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 07:17:14 pm by Jay-ray
@Nightstar I've documented most of my famicom collection on video https://m.youtube.com/user/jayray4200
I even made a thread a while back http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9711.msg137190#msg137190
Quote from: SumixXam on October 15, 2015, 07:05:26 pm
Quote from: Jay-ray on October 15, 2015, 06:48:06 pm
Ah seeing your haul has given me a firm reminder I need to get a copy of eternal darkness back in my collection.

My copy is missing the manual, but that can be purchased for ~$10 on eBay I bet. It's a pretty interesting game to say the least. I'd totally be willing to trade it though.
I'm very tempted but for the most part games that didn't come in cardboard boxes I generally like to collect CIB, but please pm me if you're looking for something I've so much overflow in my collection.

MaxXimus

I'm super short on cash right now but I will definitely keep that in mind for when the money starts flowing in again. Do you have any of the games I mentioned up a few posts as overflow? :P

BonBon

I was talking about a trade good sir  :-[ . I've all the resident evil's and Twilight princess but those are my personal collection. What I was trying to say I'd trade for the eternal darkness if you have anything in particular you're looking for cause I may just like we have it in my overflow.

MaxXimus

These will be in my possession by the weekend. I'm only really looking forward to windwaker and possibly monkey ball, but I'll tinker with the other games as well.

L___E___T

Monkey Ball is brilliant on GC.  Both are great games but I think I prefer the simplicity of the first.  Mini games are a lot of fun.

I'd also add Worms 4 if you don't have it - the 3D actually really amplifies that gameplay, a friend bought a Gamecube just for that one game!

I also have a few GC games that were handed to me after an office move - some real gems, I'm hoping to pick up Twilight Princess and replay it.  I played it to 100% on Wii.

Need to get a PAL cube as well for native RGB :D
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

FamicomFreak

It has been years since I've shared pics of my collection although I've done so on Instagram and my site but not here! Here are some pics of my collection. It's a messy one but I like it that way! I try to play something different every week but with school, work, and my e-zine it's really hard to unless I'm reviewing one of the games! AWAAAA!! Enjoy!!! ^_^

That's all for now!! ^_^
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

chowder

I think I just had a collectiongasm ;D

MaxXimus

October 30, 2015, 11:21:58 am #652 Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 11:47:33 am by SumixXam
Wow. I'm speechless.

Also I have also added twilight Princess to my GameCube collection now.  I have 29 games now. (31 if you count imports)  I think I may try for a full set. Does anyone know how many games are in the USA GameCube set?

chowder

Quote from: SumixXam on October 30, 2015, 11:21:58 am
Does anyone know how many games are in the USA GameCube set?

550+ I think, you have some way to go! ;)

MaxXimus

That's alright. I might just skip over the mounds of crap sports games although I may pick up a couple golf games. I don't mind those really.. It will be something to work towards.

fcgamer

That's awesome!  I love the TMNT stuff in there too, and imo, nothing wrong with a messy collection.  It just makes me want to dig in, layer by layer, wondering what fun things will be seen next...
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

zmaster18

Quote from: SumixXam on October 30, 2015, 12:50:37 pm
That's alright. I might just skip over the mounds of crap sports games although I may pick up a couple golf games. I don't mind those really.. It will be something to work towards.

I like golf games too. Only because golf doesn't feel like a sport, it feels like an ultimate challenge of getting a ball in a hole.

Nintendo published 'The Legend of Golfer' on the Gamecube in Japan. Check it out.

DahrenDreamcast

Quote from: FamicomFreak on October 30, 2015, 09:16:57 am
It has been years since I've shared pics of my collection although I've done so on Instagram and my site but not here! Here are some pics of my collection. It's a messy one but I like it that way! I try to play something different every week but with school, work, and my e-zine it's really hard to unless I'm reviewing one of the games! AWAAAA!! Enjoy!!! ^_^

That's all for now!! ^_^

Oh wow...
Nintendo Child <3

FamicomFreak

Quote from: fcgamer on October 30, 2015, 03:11:01 pm
That's awesome!  I love the TMNT stuff in there too, and imo, nothing wrong with a messy collection.  It just makes me want to dig in, layer by layer, wondering what fun things will be seen next...

There is definitely lots to dig in ! I have over ten bins of games I couldn't take pictures of!!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MaxXimus

I now have 42 Gamecube games. Two of them need to be resurfaced though. They are fairly scratched and don't read properly. They don't look deep though so I think they can be fixed. I tried taking a picture with my phone but for some reason the picture corrupts when I resize it. Once I get the picture I'll upload. I have some more good stuff in there like resident evil 2 and super smash bros melee.