March 29, 2024, 01:07:28 am

Show Your Stash!

Started by vealchop, November 18, 2006, 08:10:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

machbed

Quote from: MasterDisk on January 30, 2011, 07:08:23 am
Boxed SMW 1: Medisynil which got it from Madman (and madman got it from a friend). - 100USD
Boxed SMW 2: (now owned by Famiac) - Yahoo Auction Japan. - 115USD
Boxed SMW 3: Got it from Ebay seller who bought it in Taiwan long time ago. (not pictured) - private.
Somari: Bramsworth (who got it in Taiwan in night market). - 55USD

These pirate games are so expensive!

Quote from: MasterDisk on January 30, 2011, 07:08:23 am
Also Machbed, do you sell that little JY-014 1996 Soccer 6 in 1 to me ::) ?

Sorry. I recently won this card and I don't want to sell it. 

machbed

Okay I'll have this in mind. :)

L___E___T

Famicom flashcarts?  Awesome!  Where would one find something like that?  I have a Powerpak, but I would love to have these too!  Are they just different mapper types with swapped in reprogrammable EPROMs? 

Quote from: machbed on January 28, 2011, 11:27:52 am
It is a time to a little refresh that topic.

Drawer with my jewels.  ;D

Famicom AV & two very good Famiclones.

Famiclone on which I play.

And my Famicom Flash cards.

That is not all. Other photos I add next time. :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

machbed

Quote from: L___E___T on January 30, 2011, 10:51:52 am
Famicom flashcarts?  Awesome!  Where would one find something like that?

It was made by me on PCB from Famicom games. I dismantled original PROMs with game, I changed some tracks and And I put the stands to reprogrammable EPROMs .

Quote from: L___E___T on January 30, 2011, 10:51:52 am
Are they just different mapper types with swapped in reprogrammable EPROMs? 

I have SNROM, SKROM, UNROM and TKROM (without battery).

Martin

January 30, 2011, 02:21:38 pm #319 Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 02:29:15 am by Martin
OK, next collection from Poland, it's only pirate Famicom carts, I must make photos others carts and consoles (Famicom, NES, SNES, SMD-Pirate):

My carts gallery:

EMU-NES #PL Carts' Gallery:
http://carts.emunes.pl/index.php?cat=10011

Click to view full screen:
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9501/kolekcjapreview.jpg

All carts are original, with original labels, not home-made or label reproduction!

That's not all - I'm wating for +15 new pirate carts.
Welcome to my collection gallery:
www.pegasus.martinpn.pl

senseiman

Nice Polish pirate collection there!  :)

I just put up some photos of my pulse line carts, which I just finished collecting the set of (Donkey Kong Math Jr was the last one I needed, got it a couple months back):

http://famicomblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/finally-some-pulse-line-carts.html

jpx72

Damn! I'm really pissed on our market, Poland is so close, yet our market had always been flooded only by those yellow (rarelly black) chinese glob top cartridges. I have maybe a hundred of those but I don't really have the urge to photograph them, more like wanting to burn them all :D because of their fragility, bad compatibility and simply horrid crapines. Still there are people here that are selling those for more than 3€ a piece! GOD last purchase I did was about 35pieces (without cases) for 10€ and still feeling robbed. Almost 20% of all pirates I have don't work at all. Don't know why I keep them, maybe I'm waiting for some weird type famiclone that can play them...

Last drop of patience was a cartridge packed together with a keyboard faimclone I bought, but the inside of the cartridge (although the label showed keyboard and mouse software) was exchanged for a crappy mario/duckhunt/blahblah multicart. This is becoming a notorious problem - you can't rely on what you see on the label (not even close).

senseiman nice one! I'm also 4 cartridges short of a full pulse line set :)

Martin

January 30, 2011, 10:50:42 pm #322 Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 11:10:04 pm by Martin
Gold time in Poland to buy these games was in 2000-2008 year's. In this time people out carts to junk! Everywhere may buy these for funnies cost. (ok, good year was also first 2009 months - I'm bought my pirate Castlevania 1 cart for less than 1$ USD!!!).
Now situation isn't good - market is empty, We must buy carts from Thailland, Singapur, Peru. On polish auction good cart is as gold.
In first 2'k years people get first PC, and put Pegasus ("official" famiclone, we haven't original consoles) to garage, junk or for small children, now all who have any carts, would sell these for expansive cost.

P.S. We have friend, who has over 600 Famicom and pirate carts in collection. ;) You can watch + 20 big polish cart's collection on great gallery site: www.carts.emunes.pl
We make also Fami contest, in this year will be third edition: www.zlot.emunes.pl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivlLj1S_CYE
www.pegasus.martinpn.pl

machbed

Quote from: MasterDisk on January 30, 2011, 11:14:01 pm
@Machbed, what was the game on bottom left board before you remove the chips ?

That was Super Spike V'Ball.

Martin

Quote from: MasterDisk on January 30, 2011, 11:14:01 pm
I know someone who has 2000 pirates + 220 official Famicom games :P

Fu.. - 2000 pirates - I would like to see this collection. ;)
You can check all our carts on HQ photos with description on this site: www.carts.emunes.pl - Machbed also put there his carts.
www.pegasus.martinpn.pl

play-airz

I've started to post pics of my Famicom stuff on my blog http://fammy-play-airz.blogspot.com/
I still have a lot more to add, it's just finding the time.
Although a load of you who have posted on this thread have got much bigger collections.

Pandabard

Got my AV modded famicom with disk system for Christmas and it came with 3 pirates (Zelda II, green multicart and the dragonball Z multi) I also picked up the other 3 since buying (Downtown Nekkutsu Monogatari, Tower Of Druaga and a complete Heisei Tensai Bakabon)

gaseousclay

I don't have much of a stash. here's what I got for games:

Exerion
Gradius
Great Tank
Super Mario Bros
MagMax
Spelunker
Ghosts and Goblins
Pac-Land
Gyrodine
Excite Bike